Saturday, October 8, 2011

Henry & his first pumpkin patch!

Pumpkin Patch 2011

This morning my little family and I took a trip to the pumpkin patch for the annual Pumpkin Festival.  I feel really lucky that we have something like so close by- growing up on the East Coast farms and Fall festivities were plentiful, but I didn't really get to experience a lot of it once we moved to the Phoenix area in my teen years. Thankfully up north we have a lot of seasonal fun going on, and we definitely take full advantage!

Today was awesome.  We headed out to the farm pretty early and spent a couple hours soaking up all of the Autumn goodness. Henry pet baby goats, horses and sheep, we went on a hayride, walked through a corn maze, and picked a few perfect pumpkins to take home. The weather was gorgeous- sunny and around 60 degrees. It's just crazy how much more fun everything is with Henry.  I've always loved visiting the pumpkin patch but now with our little guy it's a million times better.  He spent most of the day laughing and smiling, or just looking around with wide eyes, taking it all in. It's easy to see things through his view, and it's pretty much the best thing in the world!

Here are some photos from our day:


Picnik collage
Picnik collage77
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Picnik collage2
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Picnik collage3
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Picnik collage6

Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch 2011
Pumpkin Patch, October 2011

36 comments:

  1. How fun! It really looks like Henry had a blast :) Btw, your shirt is super cute!
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. From looking at the last photo,it seems like Henry had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea this was going on! I wish I had, I might've stopped by. I love fall festival type things :) Looks like you guys had a total blast! Everyone is looking adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one stylish baby!

    Hahaha, I love the pictures of him with the pumpkins. It spells out "OMG PUMPKINS!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. your family is adorable beyond words. and what a little blondie henry is! his ramones t-shirt and little sweater are almost too much for me to handle. so cute and looks like a perfect family day!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... I love Autumn, it has to be the best season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited, I'll be taking one of my kiddoes to this I think Monday!
    I think the picture of Henry smiling by the pumpkin is my favorite photo ever. =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is too cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I can't wait to take Alyson this year (she was only 2 months old last year so we didn't go), but it won't be until after the AZ Fair next weekend!

    Petit Monstree

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!

    it's funny...i was wondering how tall you were the other day! we're the same height!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Henry's outfit! I didn't know they made Ramones tees that teeny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is just way too cute! (:

    - Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't wait to take my baby to the pumpkin patch this weekend...oh my goodness henry is adorable!
    Smoking Crayolas Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. You thee make the cutest-looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just adorable...:) I whish we had things like that in Switzerland :(!

    Love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness how I wish we had these kind of festivals over in the UK.
    Noone here is really interested in fall/Halloween at all, which is such a shame (especially when it's my 2nd favourite holiday!). Until they do I'll happily live out my dreams through your stunning photos :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That last picture is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I?m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omgosh -- so cute & your photography is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! Henry just gets cuter and cuter everyday. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh it looks like you guys had such a great time! What a wonderful tradition to start with Henry! Absolutely love your sweeter too!

    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  21. you guys are all way to cute! Henry is a lil rocker and has baby toms! oh my gosh so cute.
    lovin october! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That looks so fun! Great photos. I'm glad you all got to enjoy some seasonal activities. I love Fall & Fall festivals are the best! Henry is a doll. I love that sweater he's wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's spring here and i'm a little jealous of your adventure. No one celebrates halloween (except night clubs for kitsch value) and pumpkins aren't in season. What's a southern hemisphere gal to do?

    ReplyDelete
  24. these are such cute photos. i especially love the tiny little ramones t-shirt. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aw I love these pictures! Henry is such a handsome little devil ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. CUTEST family EVER!!! :) Love it!
    So happy I found you on Instagram and I will definitely be checking out your lovely blog very often!
    http://livingoncloud9ine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just recently (2 days ago) discovered your blog, I absolutely love reading it..you are so positive, and sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just went to a corn maze in my hometown! It was great. These photos are awesome - looks like loads of fun! You guys are the cutest family.

    xx
    S

    http://aussi-belle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. your sweater is cute! Where's it from?!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my how much he's grown! So cool to be able to do these kind of things with him, I assume. What will he be for halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute. Love Henry's little face when he's petting the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  32. my husband told me I HAD to comment on the pic of Henry with the pumpkin by himself with his OHMYGOSH! THIS IS AWESOME face! (as my husband said) too cute

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips