Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog Spotlight V.8



I haven't done one of these posts in awhile (although I've been meaning to), but after receiving a thoughful comment from a reader today I thought I would bring it back...and today's spotlight is a blog I've been meaning to talk more about here for awhile.


CarlyKmyta.com is a new read of mine, but it's become a fast favorite. It's a beautiful place full of inspiring projects, gorgeous photos, and lots of fun features. She gives us peeks into her adorable home, shares delicious recipes, but also includes a lot of more day-to-day personal posts too. I really enjoy the space she's created, and I think you will too. Most recently I've loved reading about her Christmas decorating- and seriously, how adorable are Carly and her hubby? Oh, and if you think she looks familiar, you may remember that she was featured on Tattoo Tuesday a couple of weeks ago. Carly's husband is a tattoo artist himself, so keep your eyes peeled for his very own Tattoo Tuesday soon.

So, you're looking for a new blog to read that will add a bit of prettiness and inspiration to your daily life, seriously check out Carly's blog. It's really, really fabulous and put quite simply, it's a blog that just makes me happy whenever I read it. If you head over, tell her I sent you! Happy reading. 

10 comments:

  1. Will definitely check Carly's blog and.

    Sending some bloggy love from your new follower. Hope you can follow me back too http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you brought this back...love meeting and learning more about other bloggers out there!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this feature too, glad to see it revived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and I love the blog you featured. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read through some of her blog posts and I really really love her space! I was just looking for new blogs to read the other day, so I'm glad you posted :) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to check her blog out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you're an avid reader as well as a fan of dystopian novels, so when I read about this book I figured I'd pass the recommendation your way.

    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11045709-when-she-woke

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great feature. I love discovering new-to-me blogs to read. Thanks for reviving this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CHECK OUT CARLY'S BLOG EVERYDAY. I AGREE ITS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO GO AND READ ABOUT WHAT CRAFTS, PHOTO'S AND SWEET TREATS THAT SHE SHARE'S. I TOO LOVE XMAS AND IT WAS GREAT TO SEE HER WONDERFUL TREE AND DECORATIONS. SHE TRULY IS A ALL AROUND TALENTED YOUNG LADY!!!!
    CHEERS JODI WALLS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her blog is great and has me feeling alll inspired and crafty! Thanks girlie.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips