Monday, November 7, 2011

Danny & Janay's Wedding

Danny and Janay

Last night two of our long, long-time friends Danny and Janay got married at The Farmhouse at Schnepf Farms. In true Janay fashion the celebration was perfect, down to the last detail. The celebration was picnic-themed, and one of the most adorable and beautiful weddings I've ever been to.  A few of my favorite things: pie instead of wedding cake, lemonade in mason jars, the vintage handkercheifs when you walked in ("for happy tears"), the bridesmaids in cardigans and cowboy boots, the groomsmen in bowties, and all of the little touches that were so distinctly them.

The night ended with s'mores around the fire and hayrides around the farm, and I couldn't have imagined a better way to send those two off on their Hawaiian honeymoon! Congratulations again, Danny and Janay!

Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
DSC_0289
DSC_0287
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
pies
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
flags
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
pie
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11
photobooth2
photobooth
DSC_0439
Danny and Janay's Wedding, 11/6/11

36 comments:

  1. Looks like such a beautiful wedding! I just adore her dress. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Also adore her dress. I'm definitely wearing a short one to my wedding. Love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their wedding was so gorgeous! I love how their little fill in the blanks game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo!
    This is such a unique and beautiful wedding!
    Such great ideas.

    I love the mustaches on sticks!
    Perfect way to celebrate Movember! ahaha.

    www.jessicakutok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I had handkerchiefs for your "tears of joy" at my wedding too. I love the photobooth pics + the caramel apple favors :) awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This wedding looked soooo cute and fun! All the personal touches are amazing.
    Also, your dress was so adorable! You really do look great in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet wedding! thank you for sharing their day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was nice to see you last night! I've been waiting all day to see your pictures! Sonja decided she NEEDED to nurse right as their vows started, so I missed seeing part of it, but heard it all and it could not have been sweeter. Not a bad way to end the wedding year of 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun wedding! So many cool little touches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I love every detail of this wedding. Just perfect. Congrats to the bride and groom!

    Xoxoxo, Ali

    byalibee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I want to know is Where did you get THAT CUTE AS A BUTTON Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful!
    i love love love a good wedding.

    p.s. you and your hank are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful wedding. I am glad it went great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute cute cute set up! I love the food and table labels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love! what an adorable and original idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love outdoor weddings and this looks so beautiful!! I bet a lot of planning went into that, there is such a love for details! it's amazing how I have seen the most beautiful weddings through the blogging world, so wunderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great weekend. and dani, these pictures are amazing! simply beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this wedding totally made me think of Kaelah as she was talking about doing pies + cardigans at her wedding! love this. everything was so unique and pretty! congratulations to your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow this is so adorable! I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like a perfect wedding! when you said the bridesmaids were wearing cowboy boots my immediate {and out loud to myself} thought was "hells ya!"
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow,I love all of the decorations. They're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These pictures are amazing! There were a lot of details but it all turned out beautifully :). And it was so great to see you! I wish we had more time to catch up but I loved meeting Hank!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That looks like so much fun. I love the photo booth and the brides dress is so pretty. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. that is just the most adorable wedding I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I saw the pics you posted on Instagram and couldn't wait to see the blog post! The wedding looked so warm and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great pictures! looks like a BLAST!!!!
    evasuejane.
    evasuejane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! really a wonderful wedding. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a creative and fun wedding this must have been! You looked so cute girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like a fantastic wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. what a great unique idea for a wedding! I loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE your lemon-colored dress!

    ReplyDelete
  32. how cute!!! i love the mad libs

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is sooo stinkin cute. Everyone looks so cute. I love the picture of Andrea and Lexy's face in the bottom one. Hahaha. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What an AMAZING idea! and your right- every last detail was thought out it looks! So cute!

    kristalaree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips