Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A "Good Morning" Playlist

Happy Wednesday! Today is unfortunately a bit of a "sick day" at our house. Poor Henry has a cold and I'm starting to feel pretty under the weather myself. There's nothing worse than being sick right along side your baby, but I am thankful we made it through Christmas before feeling it. Send healthy thoughts our way please! But sickness aside, the week after a holiday is always a little slower than normal. I don't drink caffeine so when I need a little pick-me-up in the morning I turn to good music to get me going. Below are some of my current favorite songs to get my blood pumping and feet tapping. Trust me- wake up tomorrow, turn on this playlist, and start your day off with a smile (and some booty-shaking). I think you'll love it!

xoxo



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

14 comments:

  1. I love Private Affair by The Virgins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome playlist! It actually did make me smile! Thanks!!

    Hope you two feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great playlist! That's definitely my favorite Phoenix song. They came to my town a while back but I didn't get the chance to see them. Great band though. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous playlist! i saw sleigh bells this year and love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not a big playlist listener but this one is great! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh I know and love about 90% of these songs. Amazing.

    Hope you and Henry feel better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always post the best music, I love the XX! :P
    I hope you guys feel better, I've been feeling pretty under the weather, too.. :\

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an upbeat playlist.. man, Phoenix makes me want to dance every time!

    I hope you & Henry feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No caffeine for you?!
    WOW- you go mama!


    Hope you and the little one are feeling better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good job on not drinking caffeine. I am drinking a diet coke w/lime right now:) Loving this playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending many healthy thoughts your way! I just got over a very long cold that Miss R is now starting to catch. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips