Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On being visibly tattooed in a world that isn't...

 In the spirit of this week's 100th Tattoo Tuesday post, I thought I'd continue the theme over on my Hello Giggles column!  Head on over to read my thoughts on being visibly tattooed in a world that isn't.

Have a great Wednesday!


  1. Told you on the Facebooks but I loved this! <3

  2. This is amazing, you are such an inspiration to me. My husband and I are expecting our first child next may and we both are tattooed, I can't count the times i've gone to the store just to get groceries and have complete strangers feel the need to touch me or say something rude about my art. I'm worried about how I will be treated once we have our baby and how people will judge us, Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts.

  3. Your reflection is a good reminder that whenever I notice a lovely tattoo I should TELL the person that I like it - because they will probably notice me looking and I want them to know that it's beautiful and feel good instead of feeling judged.

  4. Very nicely put about tattoos in the Hello Giggles column, I couldn't agree more. Funnily I just read this yesterday on the same subject:
    Also just brilliant.
    Your blog gives me great inspiration, thanks!


Blogging tips