Sunday, February 19, 2012

Carter's 2nd Birthday Party!

Yesterday was Carter's 2nd birthday party, and Autumn threw him the cutest Sesame Street themed birthday ever! All of the details were amazing and all of the kids had so much fun. Henry had a great time with one of his favorite dudes Kyler and it was so adorable to see them romping around together. It was a wonderful day spent with great friends. We left a little early when Henry hit his wall (nap skipping is serious stuff, people) so we elected to head home when he didn't even want to sit on mama's lap anymore. He had fun while he lasted though and his favorite part was probably the bubble lawnmower! Also- I've left out most of the photos including the other partyogers- there were many guests but since I don't know them personally I elected to not post them here on the blog. Just a little p.s. :)

Happiest 2nd birthday, Carter! We love you.

Picnik collage1
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Picnik collage2
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Picnik collage3
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd BirthdayCarter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday

Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday
Carter's 2nd Birthday

36 comments:

  1. You've probably said it before and I don't remember, but does Autumn live in Prescott? I met someone the other day who said she has a pool in her backyard so I was curious... which is kind of a weird thing to be curious about, now that I think about it.
    Also, this is one of the cutest 2nd birthday ideas ever! I especially love the monster-shaped fruit trays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Autumn and family live down in Phoenix! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And good for them, I can't imagine paying for pool upkeep with the up-and-down weather changes here.

      Delete
  2. Oh how cute! I Love all the details. I love the fishies in the bowl and the showel as a scooper...that is so simple...but so perfect for kids birthday ^^ love it.

    I so admire you guys for living in such a wonderful place where the weather is so nice, this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cakes are amazing!
    This is maybe the best child's party i've ever seen- it looks like everyone had a tonne of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing birthday theme and all the little details were great! Looks like the kids had so much fun!

      Delete
  4. Oh how cute. I can't wait for the time when we have kiddos and fun little themed birthday parties like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable party! Love that photo of you and Henry (one of the last ones).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this party is absolutely adorable!! The attention to detail is amazing - so precious! I loved watching Sesame Street when I was little - gives me fun ideas for the future!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE that party! so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the oscar and elmo fruit/veggie platters! what a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many clever and fun ideas. Too much cute to count =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, the fruit and veggie trays! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great ideas! What a clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on the Elmo themed party! It does seem that Elmo rules the 2nd year for most kids:). I LOVE the cupcakes and the snacks. SO cute!! And your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAAAAAAAHHHH this bday party looks FUN! I loved all of the pictures. You have a beautiful family and such beautiful friends : ) Following!

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun party and an adorable family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable pictures...And I love your bird print shirt! Is that a U.S only find? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have to admit one of the best things about being a mama is throwing birthday parties! I love this theme!

    My favorite picture is Henry resting on your shoulder, he is such a sweet little guy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This birthday party is adorable! I love the E is for, A is for, etc. Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your blog:) Great pics and som much inspration...I wish you a lovely week
    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what kind of shoes is henry wearing so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) They were a hand-me-down from my good friend Kat. They are Robeez. Henry loves them and I think they seem super comfortable too.

      Delete
  20. this is so cute!!! what a fun party! thanks for sharing such cute and colorful kids ideas! love it!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all the little people and little people to-be everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cutest themed Birthday party EVER!! Thank you for sharing. I will definitely keep this in mind to tell friends about for their little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It was such a fun day!! Wonderful pics Dani! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So adorable!! I love the idea and all the little extras she did! Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fantastic decorations! A huge amount of effort and creativity has clearly gone into this party. I am so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bahaha those giant marshmallow eyes are cracking me up! SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.
    Party Planning

    ReplyDelete
  28. Where did you get the Elmo visors?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips