Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekend links

Happy Saturday! Today is the most beautiful day and it's starting to feel a little like spring. It's one of those weekend where we don't have many plans, besides planning on not having any. I'm looking forward to a lot of relaxing, a trip to Target, and maybe some frozen yogurt. Tomorrow we will be celebrating my Dad's birthday and I'm excited for him to enjoy a day just for him. We're having a family barbeque, some park time, and ice cream cake, of course.

I'll be back later this weekend with a fun "tagged" post. Wishing you all a happy day!

Do you read Bekah's blog, My Little Loves, yet? I really love it, and she is the sweetest thing.

Remember when I teamed up with Funk Off! to make a fun scent? They have a few left still so head over to their shop to scoop 'em up!

Maddie on things. So weird. But really cute. I want to give this dog a big hug!

If you're an Instagram user you'll probably be interested in Copygram over on Jess' site. Very neat stuff.

I love Diana's blog for a few reasons, but one of them is that everything is so darn pretty. See for yourself.

Holli Zollinger's fabric is to-die-for. That fox print? Amazing.

How to blow-dry bangs.

I am DYING over James' recent vintage finds. Just take a look at those dresses!

And speaking of kids' clothes, this is the cutest shop.

I may have already shared this article, but I stumbled upon it again this morning and it's just such a good read. Change your attitude, change your life.

Amy was sweet enough to include me on this list. I was honored!

Double coconut muffins. These look amazing.

Some sponsor love: say hi to Katie, With Care, Krista, and Ink Butter. Also if you're in the market for a new blog design, check out Sweet Faerie

Leigh-Ann is back! And I'm so happy.

Could Tessa be any cuter? 

An interesting teething chart to see the average age for certain teeth to come in.

Free, pretty, vintage-inspired arrow clipart for your blog. Super cute.

This lemon orzo salad would be the perfect summer side dish.

Can Rifle Paper Co. do no wrong? (answer: no)

I love Lauren

These cinnamon roll waffles would be such a fun treat for a Sunday breakfast.

I can't wait to try this homemade olive oil scrub.

And finally, a couple blogs I'm loving right now: one, two, and three!


  1. You are too sweet! This made my day. Thank you. xoxo

  2. Thanks for listing mine as a blog you love! Of course I love yours right back. :)

  3. I love your anchor shirt!


  4. Aw, thanks for mentioning me!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

  5. I just bought that same top you're wearing! I can't wait until spring comes to NYC so I can wear it. :)

  6. i love your anchor top! so cute, where is it from? i'm loving fun prints these days!
    i love the link to change your attitude, change your life. i'm all about being positive and optimistic, so i really enjoyed the ten principles of personal development.
    have a great weekend!

    1. Hey Melisande! :)
      It's from Forever 21. <3

  7. Eee the waffles are seriously SO tasty in the waffle iron! Thank you for including me, pretty lady! And I LOVE that top!<3 Also, I'm dying over a ton of these links! Definitely going to bookmark Rifle Paper Co's website for graduation party invitations!

  8. yes yes YES to lemon orzo salad! you have not lived until you have had it!

  9. Just checked out Maddie on Things. Not sure if you saw, but the guy that puts Maddie on things is also involved in this project-telling stories of everyday folks-kinda cool check it out!

  10. Hey, I just bought that anchor top a few weekends ago. :)


Blogging tips