Friday, June 15, 2012

Snapshots from our week

We've been busy busy in our neck of the woods. Hank flew in from Florida late last night and now we are finally back home after a few weeks of bouncing back and forth from Phoenix. I'm looking forward to a good three to four weeks of no major traveling and I'm excited to just be at home, relaxing in my pajamas and catching up on emails and posts. And just so you have a mental image, my pajamas just happen to be a Britney Spears concert tee and Christmas pj pants. I'm looking so good right now.

I thought I'd share some snapshots from the past week or so- just little bits and pieces from here and there. I'm kicking myself for not taking my regular camera out and about, but these iphone photos aren't too bad. I promised myself though, that from here on out I am taking my camera everywhere! Katie definitely inspired me with her post about it, and I'm on board. I miss having a million photos of everything I do and everything I love, so this weekend I'll be jumping back into focusing on that.

I hope all of you had a great week too, and have a fun weekend planned.

June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012 June 2012

22 comments:

  1. The pictures are very nice, Im looking forward to you taking more of them :) I think I have to make an effort to take my camera with me anywhere I go as well, I havent really been taking pictures lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how big he's getting! I feel like yesterday I found your blog and he was just a baby!
    Looks like a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures I especially love that yellow shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kicking myself sometimes too for not bringing my dslr, but I also miss having an iphone to take pictures with on the go, as a wise man said "the best camera is the one you have with you". It looks like you had a great week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad at all! I always struggle to take decent photos with the iPhone. They always come out grainy :/

    You look very cute with that side ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a super sweet week! Henry is just becoming the cutest little boy!
    So happy you have your whole family together for a few weeks, I bet that feels good for your heart. we leave in just a few hours for the airport. I hope the 5 hour plane flight (with Judah in our laps) goes by quickly. We both decided this past trip that we are going to purchase Judah a ticket from here on out! It was to late to get him one this week so he is just on our laps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Those mini cupcakes look good!
    I too need to stop using my iPhone as much and start taking more photos with me DLSR. It is just so hard to remember it sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics! that setting is so beautiful! and your little guy is so adorable! love the cupcakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, too funny, these Prescott pictures still make me think "home" even though I always felt like that place would be temporary for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the photos, is that icecream from a shop in Prescott?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's a couple doors down from TCBY! All of the ice cream is made fresh in the store and the flavors change every week. It's delicious!

      Delete
  11. Looks like you've been having LOTS of fun!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your red lipstick! What kind do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! :) It's MAC's Russian Red!

      Delete
  13. um your friend in the last picture has AMAZING hair!!!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with #Katie! What lipstick are you wearing in that close-up photo? There seems to be a nice, warm undertone that makes it very wear-able.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Gina! The color is Russian Red by MAC! :)

      Delete
  15. I know what you mean about that iPhone vs camera thing. These definitely did come out great though - I don't know what we did before the days of cell phone cameras. I guess just soak up the memories...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really like posts like this one!

    xo Sari

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips