Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend Links

Untitled leaving Crossfit last week- I love how family-oriented it is!

Happy Friday! Before I head out of town I wanted to share some of the links I've collected over the past few days. Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend!

----------

Henry needs these boots. Cutest things ever!

These shoes arrived this week and they're amazing. I can't wait to wear them out and about- they're perfect for fall.

Chicken Tikka Masala. One of my favorite dishes.

A "Not-Summer" Reading List. Some fantastic picks!

Accepting the Differences- a great read.

Green Thai Quinoa and Chickpea Vegetable Curry.

King of the slides!

These beautiful hand stitched pillows and blankets are killing me.

J. Crew S/S '13. Loving the colors.

An essay on Pepperidge Farm Cookies. I grew up eating these at my grandparents' house!

A beautiful post about tomato soup weather.

25 delicious camping recipes. I'm still thinking about that family camping trip we want to take soon!

Cute post over on Lindsay's blog.

I love this.

7 favorite vegan recipes.

Have you visited Pave Life yet? They're a wonderful sponsor of mine that make nights out on the town affordable and fun!

Some more sponsor love: one of EVERYTHING please!  Then say hi to Cailyn and check out this adorable little boy's shirt at Baby Ink.

The Sandlot kiddos. Where are they now? Thanks Tracy for the link!

Can't wait for my custom order ELFs to arrive.

So much goodness on Modern Kiddo lately I couldn't just pick one post to share!

And finally some current favorite blogs: one and two.

12 comments:

  1. Those Illi boots are perfect, love 'em in black!!! I need a pair now. ;) Also, West Jordan (our city) just opened up a Crossfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Angie that's awesome! Are you going to try it out?

      Delete
  2. i'm not a momma but i'm digging that reading list! def added more than a few of them to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I thought the same thing - that's why I left off the "mama" part on the link. It's a great list for anyone!

      Delete
  3. Too funny, I just saw that Sandlot link this morning.
    The reading list reminded me, I've been meaning to comment and ask if you are going to do a little review of all the books you read on your summer reading list! (So sorry if I DID already ask, my mind has been elsewhere lately!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind, I just saw where I DID ask you before and you already answered me! See, mind elsewhere!

      Delete
  4. follow ..
    http://mylove-blogspot.allalla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The greeting card is simply lovely -- along with what a beautiful surprise. Any female can be excited to get this kind of.
    Many thanks for an individual inspiration.
    Runescape Money
    buy Guild Wars 2 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it possible to improve on sheer awesomeness? Razer Naga MMO popular Guild wars 2 gold gaming mouse has undergone a makeover, buy Guild wars 2 gold complete with an ergonomic design and removable side panels. The $ 79.99 mouse also uses Razer Synapse 2.0 software and provides a high degree of customization. Read on to find out why the Naga the ultimate ffxi gil gaming pointing device.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As we all know, to choose a reliable MMO service supplier is very important and difficult.Facing the numerous advertising for this field,we are glad to be your ideal site.Amounts of Diablo 3 Gold for sale in Diabloiiigold.com within 15 mintues delivery. 24 hours service can help you solve any problems when purchasing D3 Gold.As long as you place order from there, big benefits for you each time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deux profession Guild Wars 2 Gold qui dans a hautement parlé extrait et skinning, vous pouvez la peau les animaux et leur vendre aux vendeurs ou à d'autres joueurs avec une somme de charge agréable de profit, en même temps que vous tuez des animaux et d'autres caractères. Vous irez faire oftenly heurter des grottes qui peuvent avoir certains très prosperious jeux online guild wars 2 les minerais minéraux. Quelques minéraux sont très populaires dans le jeu et sont hautement demandés. Vous êtes en mesure de niveler votre profession facilement et gagner ses avantages. Juste pendant les secondes, vous recevrez non seulement EXP de tuer les foules dans la quête, mais gagnerez aussi EXP supplémentaire guild wars 2 date de sortie en france d'accomplir la quête avec quelques articles agréables et argent.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips