Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekend Links

Happy weekend, friends! We've had a busy one full of holiday festivities, and it's not over yet. In a minute we are headed up to the North Pole! We're so excited, and of course I'll share more tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some links to enjoy. Have a great Sunday evening.

link

A few blog-related links first:

Pear Tree had me pick out some thank you cards to use for Henry's birthday this past week, and I fell in love with them! Is it possible to love a thank you card? Because I do. The quality is excellent and they arrived so quickly after I ordered them. Highly, highly recommend them. If you head over to their site, be sure to also check out their storybooks, personalized stationery and their new holiday card collection. And lastly, Pear Tree wanted me to share a bit about their new referral program: When a Pear Tree customer refers a friend, she receives $20, her friend receives $20 and Pear Tree Greetings donates $20 to CaringBridge, a leading national nonprofit that provides online tools for people experiencing a life-changing health event. Awesome.

The wonderful Kaleigh from Unexpected Expectancy Jewelry sent me a darling necklace from her shop. And best of all, the telescope actually works! I'm not sure if Henry or I love it more, but it's become a fast favorite. She has a ton of fun, unique gifts in her shop that would be perfect for the accessory-lover in your life.

----------

Grilled brie and apple sandwiches. These are seriously calling my name right now!

 Take me here.

What happens when you're 27.

Did you watch the show Ghostwriter when you were a kid? I did, and here's an article about where those crazy kids are now.

I have babies on the brain lately, and I've been loving how simple and pretty these wraps are.

A fun giveaway over on Michele's blog.

This is Hank's dream dessert: Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coffee Cake Bites. Say that 5 times fast!

A sweet post: one year later.

Loved this interview with Bekah, over on Diapers and Skinny Jeans.

Pretty song.

Have you tried the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Glosses? Win some over on Cathy's blog!

Let's talk about these adorable hair clips. I wish I could read the website.

I want to go to this party. Love everything about the decor.

Adorable printed boxes, tags and labels.

Want to win a Canon Rebel (with a 50mm lens!) OR an iPhone 5? Enter here. So simple!

10 love lessons you can learn from the 80s.

These are the perfect baby headbands.

Rider Strong on Shawn Hunter, and where he is now. Loved this.

NBC Signs Creator of ‘Downton Abbey’ for Drama About Gilded Age in New York. Awesome!

And finally, On Raising a Powerful Girl. Loved this.

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. That's my favorite style of wrap! The Moby is the same design, but half the price FYI ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh deer! There's no link for the "Adorable printed boxes, tags and labels." :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Ghostwriter article just made my day.

    Speaking of Shawn Hunter, how do you feel about Girl Meets World? I'm pretty stoked about the triumphant return of Corey + Topanga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to that party too!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! The telescope necklace is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that telescope necklace! I think Ocean would love it!

    So flattered to see the mention. Kate is wonderful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the link with updates on the Ghostwriter cast! I LOVED THAT SHOW and few people remember it! I'm 30 years old and everyone I ask someone in my age bracket if they remember they look confused...how can this BE?!?!? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same necklace from her shop & was surprised to find it actually works, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. There was an episode (an arc, really) that focused on a gum monster and a secret code. I learned how to get gum out of my hair (freeze it!) and I still remember the code they used. When I was in middle school, I would send out messages to all of my friends using it, knowing that no one else could decode it. The dorkitude started early for me.

    Thanks for the jewelry link. Those pieces are super cute and reasonably priced, which is rare to see. I also really loved the "27" blog. I happen to LOVE the Property Brothers and all other HGTV related shows (except for Love It or List It because those people are hateful)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only is your telescope necklace cute, but I'm loving that stripe top as well!

    Strive to Thrive,
    Nic
    www.Thriving-Wives.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love your necklace, I have one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun list! I just found your blog - I love the eclectic collection of sites and posts. Now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is a sequence (the arc, genuinely) in which centered on a new gum monster as well as a magic formula code. I realized how to get periodontal out of our head of hair (frost nova this!) and i also still remember the signal that they utilised. After i was in junior high school, I might mail out mail messages to all or any of my friends using it, knowing that nobody might decode it. Your dorkitude started early for me personally.


    Cheap RS 2007 Gold
    Buy Runescape 2007 Gold
    Cheap Runescape 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete