Friday, December 21, 2012

Weekend Links

An Afternoon at the Park

Happy Friday! It's the weekend- and a holiday weekend at that- so there's a lot to be excited about. I didn't do a links post last week, so this installment has a lot of goodness from last week and this one too. Enjoy!

----------

Have you checked out my "favorites" page? I just got it going and will be changing it up with fresh links and picks every month.

And speaking of favorites, here is my new favorite blog.

This is a must read, especially around the holidays.

My pal Casey featured us over on the Disney Baby blog last week. So sweet!

To be a kid again.

Thinking a lot about the idea of "slow blogging." There are posts all over about it right now- here are a couple: one and two.

I couldn't pick a favorite post to share if I wanted to- I just love Mara's blog.

One second everyday from the last year- fascinating!

Anxiously awaiting our new stamp from Laurie Breaker! How cute are they?!

Apple pear butter. What a wonderful gift too!

Please read this, and help if you can. 

Hello, one million things I want!

Great coat rack DIY on Carly's blog. And while you're there, look around...I love her space.

Bringing home a newborn.

Great little peek into Sara's world. And maybe I'm just nosy but I love reading these lists of random things about people!

Fabulous playlist.

One of my readers Bettina makes the cutest clothes for little boys- check out her shop's Facebook. And take a look at Outfit Additions as well- great accessories at a great price!

An eco-vegan gift guide from The Kind Life.

Is it possible to be in love with paper cups?

Enjoyed reading about Jen's home birth choice.

Collecting things- one of Henry's favorite things to do!

A simple Christmas.

Some sponsor discount codes: 20% off at Feathers and Sinew with code "Dream20" and 20% at Zaia with code "Xmas20."

Some blogs to visit- say hi to Laura, Cathy, and Denene!

xoxo


12 comments:

  1. I always love your links and it always makes my heart skip a beat when you share one of my blogs.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lady! I love your blog and love sharing your posts. <3

      Delete
  2. Hi Sweet lady! Merry Christmas!! Wishing you guys a fabulous holiday next week. Thank you so much for including me in your links. It is always an honor. Funny side note! We are friends with Laura or well Laurie Breaker in real life. I love small world things. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas sweet friend! You are so welcome too! :) And how funny- it is such a SMALL world! (now try to get that song out of your head! haha)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love the "1 Second Everyday"-Video! Such a cool idea and very fascinating. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked that one. I saw it and knew I had to share it!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, Armelle looks fascinating! I will definitely be making the modern paper tree with my boys. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's really a wonderful blog. I love her IG feed too. :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing my Facebook site. Please do stop by again. Merry Christmas!

    Bettina @ www.littleoldsouls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing a link to my blog. You have a beautiful blog and I'm excited to sit down and check out all the link goodies. Isn't it fun discovering new blogs and the people behind them? Best wishes for the holiday season.

    Kristin @kristin nador writes anywhere www.kristinnador.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing my stamps link! As long as the USPS tracking is correct, you'll have your stamp in hand tomorrow--hope it gets there safe & sound and you love it. Always love seeing photos when you get a chance to use it, too.

    And yes -- small world indeed, real-life friends with Jen(&Kev) -- I went to school with Jen's sister, and Jen was actually the art teacher at my highschool some years after I attended, she did really great things for their art program (I wish I could've taken her art classes. sigh.)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, thank you for reposting my blog post about Stephanie! I saw that I had traffic coming from here and wondered why. What a sweet thing you did and I thank you so much for doing it. Much much love to you!!! :) Please check out: http://www.alittleblueberry.com/2012/12/helping-friend.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips