1. Rainbow Light Prenatal Vitamins. I LOVE these vitamins for a few reasons- but mainly because they don't upset my stomach at all. I've taken them all times of the day, stomach full of food or not, and they've never made me feel ill. They're also a food-based multi-vitamin which is awesome, and you only have to take one a day.
2. Chobani yogurt. I'm not always the biggest dairy person but lately I've been so into Greek yogurt, especially Chobani's Apple Cinnamon and Black Cherry. I add in all sort of different things to mix it up (granola, frozen fruit, etc.), and I love that it's a healthier choice for a sweet treat for the end of the night, chock full of calcium and protein for the baby.
3. Clementine oranges. Henry and I have been eating a box of these a week. Cannot get enough!
4. Champion seamless cami sports bras. Target sells a few different versions of this bra, but the photo above is the exact one I love. I have a ton of them in different colors and wear them almost everyday when I can get away with it. Once of my first (and most annoying, in my opinion) pregnancy symptoms is a bigger chest. Almost overnight I had to say goodbye to my small Bs. Some women love this change but as for me, no thanks. I get through it though by wearing comfy things up top, and this bra is a lifesaver for sure.
5. Old Navy's maternity leggings. I've tried a ton of different types, and these are hands down the best. They're incredibly comfortable with a totally non-binding waistband that makes lounging and running errands that much better. Throw on a cute tunic and flats and you're good to go!
6. Bio-Oil. I used this last pregnancy, in conjunction with a cream (I can't for the life of me remember what it was called), but the latter stained almost all of our sheets and clothing I wore it with. I didn't get one stretch mark though, and although I know it's largely due to genetics, but I do think the Bio-Oil had something to do with it. I use it twice a day, and love the smell.
7. Broadways Calls Oregon. This might be an odd choice but I've been listening to this album non-stop while doing cardio this pregnancy. I think a couple good albums you love are so important to have loaded on your phone so you can really unwind and unplug while you exercise. I've been using either the treadmill or elliptical most mornings and this album has been my best friend. Maybe the baby will come out already a Broadway Calls fan?
8. Belli products. This is a new find and I'm SO thankful for both this Acne Spot Control Treatment and the Anti-blemish Face Wash. I haven't had any morning sickness but I have had to deal with some acne, and the Belli line has helped immensely. Plus, it's formulated especially for pregnant women so unlike most over-the-counter acne treatments you know it's safe for the little one. They offer many, many products for pregnant women so be sure to check them out.
9. Camelbak Water Bottle. I aim to drink 3 of these of a day, and being able to refill it keeps me on track with my water intake.
10. Omega Mom Prenatal Fish Oil (Omega 3) and Borage Seed capsules. I take two of these everyday along with my prenatal vitamin, and unlike many fish oil products, these have zero aftertaste and don't bother my stomach either. Love them.
Fellow mamas, is there anything you'd add to your own list?
p.s. this post is completely unsponsored, but I did use Amazon affiliate linking on #1, 6, 8 and 10.