Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Henry, 5/52

Dinosaur breakfast.
"a portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2013" 

Henry: Trains and trucks and cars and dinosaurs. Always into the same things, but some weeks certain things more than others. This morning it's all about Mr. Dinosaur, and making sure he eats a good breakfast, too.

See previous portraits here.  

This is a part of the 52 Project from the Che and Fidel blog.


  1. I am feeling a little shy seeing there aren't any other comments on this post, and I don't think I've posted on Sometimes Sweet before.

    First I love your blog, and second I do not have any children of my own, but the photographs you have of Henry I'm sure you will cherish so much as he grows older! They are so beautiful, candid shots, that just seem to radiate is personality.

    Thanks for sharing with the blog-world :)

    1. Ashley Joy,

      How sweet are you? Thank you SO much for reaching out and leaving such a kind comment. It's made my night. I really appreciate you taking the time to read what I write, and taking the time to comment. Sending you a huge hug!


  2. Danielle,

    I have been absolutely loving these portraits of Henry! They are all so good. I've been wanting to do a 52 project but with a little one that just turned 7 months old yesterday a monthly series is all I can manage for now:)

    Here is last months photo: http://www.iadorestyle.com/2013/01/6-months/

  3. This is so sweet. I have never had much of a desire to have children, but the joy you get from Henry and the love that you have for him is so apparent in every post that I am beginning to question my decision. Oh, and he's pretty cute, too ;)

  4. he is getting so big! So sweet... hehe!

  5. I saw the video on vine of him basically bathing that dinosaur and totally chuckled to myself. I showed my husband too. He doesn't have any experience with kids so I show him funny little things like that to prepare him for when we have kids. Haha.

  6. Aaaaw. Dinosaurs are just the best for little boys. So manly. So rough. And then Henrys cute face ... melting heart.

  7. He is just Precious!!!! That was an awesome breakfast!!

  8. As I said on Twitter, I love these photos of your son. He is such a cute little boy. :)

  9. oh my goodness, he is too stinkin cute!

  10. He is SO cute! I love the little dinosaur :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

  11. i had no idea that t-rexes ate cheerios.


  12. i'm loving this project! loving following yours. :)


Blogging tips