Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekend Links

How amazing is this shirt? Hatch for Kids sent us the neatest package, and this shirt was in it, along with one more Henry has been wearing on Disneyland this week (follow along with my over-gramming here). I was really impressed with the quality of their shirts- they're SO soft, and I love how many awesome designs they have. Seriously, check them out. We are lifetime Hatch fans now, and I can't wait to get Henry in some more of their creations.

Classic and cool for sure!

Enjoyed reading this story of Red Velvet's local boutique.

For Hank: 66 behind the scenes photos from The Empire Strikes Back.

DYING over this couch, and everything else.

Enjoying Tiny Buttons, a children's style blog.

"10 Unconventional Ways to Be True to Yourself."

Deal alert: get 15% off your purchase at Claret Handbags with code "sometimessweet15."

An interesting read: Female Purity is Bullshit.

A great video (well, two of them), over on Katie's blog. Such a neat concept.

I guest posted on my friend Lauren's blog this week as she spent more time with her newest addition.

One year away from the internet. It sounds scary, which probably means I SHOULD take some time off too! haha.

So sweet to be included in this post featuring Moms on Instagram.

Live in NYC? 23 signs you've lived there for too long. Ha!

My pal Carrie has taken on a new endeavor all about healthy living. Check it out here.

Wishlist: the cutest (and most fun!) summer dress, this necklace, and this dress too (only if it was a LOT cheaper...).

Did anyone actually read The Great Gatsby?

Love this Workout Wednesday series.

And speaking of working out, have you popped by The Fitnessista recently? One of my favorites.

10 ways to share the blog love. Great, positive post!

What are you most afraid of?

Such pretty photographs over on Little Maple Leaf.

Do you ever love a blog so much and wish they would post on the regular? Hint, hint Angela! ;)

And finally, the new Spilled Milk photos are up! This time the theme is "sleep." I'm really loving this blog.


  1. A bunch of great links - thanks! :-)

  2. Thanks for sharing I love your link posts :)

  3. Omg I must get that short for my daughter.

  4. Absolutely loved the article about female purity! Thanks for sharing it!

  5. uh, how amazing is his hair?

  6. So many good links!! (and Ohh man is that Henry so adorable!) Happy Mother's Day weekend! Hope your's is wonderful.

  7. I honestly don't think I could take a year away from the internet and that's ridiculously sad. I've been an addict since I was in middle school lol.
    I'm one of the few who actually read The Great Gatsby. I read it as a high school assignment and we also watched the original movie. Still one of my favorite books to this day. I'll have to wait until it's on RedBox but I'm still excited for this movie. I'm hoping it's as good as it sounds. :)


  8. thank you for the shout out, lovely friend! hope you have a wonderful weekend and very happy mother's day <3

  9. No offense, but your link about Shaklee was annoying and clueless. For someone so into healthy living, you should know better than to promote a diet that consists of some kind of powdered substance, "nutrition" bars, & questionable supplements. It's one step away from being anorexic, if you ask me.

    1. Anonymous, if you had explored the whole link, you would see that the Shaklee site is not just nutrition bars. It is also health, non-toxic green cleaners, a skin care line that has 7 patents, daily care products that are also proven to be safe to use, as well as a variety of supplements, for adults and children, again, all that have been 3rd party researched. I myself use the products because of the changes I've seen in my own children (ages 6 and 4), all for the better, and Dr Shaklee was the first inventer of the multi vitamin over 56 + years ago.
      Also, the 180 products that you were commenting on, are not only for a "diet", but also for protein options for people who enjoy having a healthy breakfast. Again, if you had explored a bit more, you would see that 2 years of research went into the "powder" etc, and it's unlike any of the other "fads" that are out there.

      Just wanted to point that out.

  10. I consume but I really feel down every time I weight myself rather than obtain any additional pounds.
    .Are you able to checklist me what should I eat day-to-day because I get truly bored in the food
    and that i don't eat a lot..

    Also visit my web page - mike chang monster mass Program

  11. I really enjoyed the female purity article. It's so strange to me how many people out there are so behind on the times!

  12. I read the great Gatsby at school,so know it very well.Love the soundtrack for the film...and looking forward to seeing it soon here in Kuwait.

  13. I love that you included Spilled Milk, I'm so honored to be a part of that group! Also, I'm LOVING following along your Disney adventures!!!!!


  14. Danielle!!! I squealed when I saw you post my link on your blog :) Thank you so much! I'm seriously honored right now. :) Hope you are having an amazing time in Disney Land!!! Wish I was in Disney right now .. so magical :)
    Have a great day!

  15. Free Facebook Likes, Free Targeted Facebook Likes, Make Unlimited Likes on your Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Like and Share, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Follow, LinkedIn share, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes
    Social Media Marketing is the easy way to increase your Folow Likes and Subsribes

  16. definitely read great gatsby! didn't we all have to in high school?

  17. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality sites online.
    I will recommend this website!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ...

  18. I'm getting a modest situation. I can't subscribe for your rss feed
    for some explanation. I am using google reader from the way.

    my site six pack shortcuts youtube biceps

  19. I read the Great Gatsby back in high school and again in college. such a great piece of literature.

  20. I love the post about sharing the blog love. I am always about that!

  21. The most exciting part of the event is now here on June 17th, pick up cheap neverwinter astral diamond on safewow and prepare yourself for war now! Safewow neverwinter astral diamond is the cheapest online with 100% manual work quality! Fast delivery comes in 15 minutes!


Blogging tips