Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mango-Peach Popsicles

Today my friend Megan is here to share a super easy, super healthy popsicle idea with all of you! Megan is a long-time blog buddy of mine, and I just adore her space on the internet, Freckled Italian. And recently, she opened up a brand new business, Cave Girl Consulting

At Cave Girl Megan guides and leads you in your Paleo journey, giving you meal plans, recipes, support, and an overall friend holding your hand as you get healthier and healthier. Although this is a new venture for Megan, she's been doing this forever via her blog, and some of my most favorite recipes and ideas come from her. If you're wanting to get healthier, Paleo or not, Megan is the girl for you! Seriously head over there and get inspired- her packages and rates are insanely affordable (only $15 for her starter package, $30 for a month-long meal plan!), and sometimes what we need most is someone giving us that little extra push to get to where we want to be.

And now I'll let her take it away - and thank you again sweet Megan for contributing this post!


Hi everyone! I'm Megan, the blogger behind Freckled Italian and owner of Cave Girl Consulting, a brand-new Paleo consulting business. I'm here today to talk to you a little bit more about Cave Girl, but not without first sharing a recipe! 

Summer is almost here and frozen treats are perfect for hot afternoons. These popsicles are free of sugar and dairy and really, everything else except fresh fruit! They'd be perfect for kids or your next cookout with friends. Enjoy!

Paleo Mango-Peach Popsicles

Makes about ten popsicles
3 of the ripest mangoes you can find
3 ripe peaches
The juice from half an orange

1. Peel the mangoes and peaches. Cut up the peeled fruit and put in food processor.
2. Squeeze half of an orange into the mix. Blend. 
(You can make it as chunky or smooth as you like, but I prefer mine without any fruit bits in them.)
3. Spoon the fruit mixture into popsicle molds and freeze. If you don't have popsicle molds, just use an ice cube tray and add good old-fashioned popsicle sticks after about twenty-five minutes.


You can do almost any combination of fruit you can think of--I debated adding sliced strawberries to these guys, but in the end I was happy with the combination (and color!) of mango, peach, and orange. Have fun with it! And have a great summer.


Perfect! Thank you so much Megan! Henry and I can't wait to try these out. Do you have any fave popsicle combinations? Feel free to share in the comments, and be sure to pop over to Megan's blog and Cave Girl for more awesome tips, recipes and inspiration. 


  1. i remember my mom making popsicles in these tupperware molds for my sister and me. oh how i loved them. she sometimes mixed in some joghurt with the fruit puree. yum, so good.

  2. Mmmmh homemade popsicles are THE BEST!

  3. Oh my! These look and sound amazing!I am researching "popsicles" to make with my girls this summer, and these are perfect to start with! I 'm also going to maybe try some with some greek yogurt, too :) YUM! Thanks for sharing!

  4. talk about perfect!
    i am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog. your photos and words are nothing short of wonderful. thank you for sharing your heart with us.

  5. Those sound delicious and I just so happen to have all the ingredients, can't wait to try! I'm excited about her business...I'm in the middle of the whole30 challenge and feel so great that, once finished, I'll stick with paleo. Thanks for posting!

  6. Yum! These look and sound so delicious.

  7. I just made popsicles the other day with freshly juiced mango, orange, and carrot. Mixed the juice with some local yogurt and it made a great healthy snack for my 2 year old (and me!).

  8. I already had the popsicle-making bug and this post just solidified it. I HAVE to go by molds to. day.
    Although the mini pops look adorable, too!

  9. Yummmm they look so beautiful :)

    Rosie x

  10. These look so good and refreshing! I can't wait to try this!!

  11. Wow! Such an easy to make treat that looks so delicious on a hot summer day (and I mean hot in Arizona!) Can't wait to try! Thanks for sharing.

  12. These look so good! I can't wait to try this out :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

  13. Yum, fresh fruit popsicles are the best! Sounds like we'll have to make these this weekend! We have a recipe for blood orange margarita popsicles on our blog :)

    - Steph & Jenn

  14. these looks so super duper yummy

  15. The most exciting part of the event is now here on June 17th, pick up cheap neverwinter astral diamond on safewow and prepare yourself for war now! Safewow neverwinter online gold is the cheapest online with 100% manual work quality! Fast delivery comes in 15 minutes!

  16. Its Awkward to Say some one you are doing Lol.... Every thing you want in Lol and Troll, Now you Get all in one Network, LolsGag, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, Awkwards Text, Funny Comics, Jokes, Funny Jokes, Funny Facts, Humour, Funny Planet, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing


Blogging tips