Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekend Links



First of all, I wanted to share a little bit about my friend Angi's new business, London Jaxon. She has been making the cutest clothes for babies and kiddos, and sells them via her online shop. She creates all of her own designs, and prints them via her family's merch company. I love the shirts she makes (and hoodies and onesies too), and Henry is pretty obsessed with his dinosaur shirt (pictured above) at the moment. And by the way, they also have a vegetarian version of that tee for the veggie kids. So cute. One of my personal favorites is the "Be Kind" top. So perfect for kiddos.

Check them out, and if you decide to order, use code "Sweet10" at checkout for 10% off.

Next up in the world of great stuff for little ones, have you guys seen Sweet Kiddo Co. on Etsy? So in love with so many of their items. I just stumbled upon the shop recently and I'm in love.

High End Baking: The Queen of Munchies.

Did you know that lazy tea drinkers will soon be able to boil water with their iPhone? Um, what?

The 30-something teen: an adult YA comes clean.

Deal alert: use code "sometimessweet" for 15% off your entire purchase at Love Threads. I have my eye on this sweater. So cozy for the fall/winter!

More Delia Ephron!

15 crazy ideas to make your life saner.

DYING over these rompers. So, so cute. 

Easy gluten-free apple crisp. And then a gluten-full caramel apple mousse cake. Yum!

I want every little thing off of my Fall pinboard.

And speaking of pins, here are three of my favorites from this week: a quote, a house and a recipe.

Check out Chef Karolina's awesome, downloadable (super healthy and yummy) meal plans.

"Some women want only, like, a third of it all."

My pal Abi makes the cutest things.

Emily posted an adorable DIY mobile project.

That watermelon dress!

Stars almost cast in the this year's biggerst movies. Interesting read!

The 10 biggest lies TV told us.

The best Halloween shirt!

Wishlist: these shoes, this book, and these boots. And how about one of each of these?

"The office is not too cold; it is you who is too weak."

And finally, The Shrinking Woman. Watch this.

22 comments:

  1. delia ephron is my new favorite. I read the book you recommended and I am OBSESSED. She is so funny and wise and I want to gran a drink with her. Or go to a bakery and eat a lot of sugar :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, sister. She's soo amazing.

      Delete
  2. Love links!! Helps me find so many cool sites, thanks :)

    Carina
    http://www.carstina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Carina!
      Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. I have a thing for bold Halloween and Christmas sweaters, haha, and that is bold! Glow in the dark?! YES! Love your Pinterest board - totally following. Need that "Hello" shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! That YA novel link! I swear that article was written for me! My NY Mag subscription is probably the best one I have.

    That Apartment Therapy link is being bookmarked. So many great tips! I follow some of them already, but there were quite a few new ideas to make my life a little better. Have a great weekend!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cristina!

      Thank you for stopping by- I hope you guys had the best weekend! <3

      Delete
  5. it is official....i want to apprentice with the queen of munchies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quit saying 'kiddo'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never! Just kidding. But I need more options. I detest the term "littles" so what else is there? Kids, children...anything else?

      Delete
  7. I'm definitely trying the Nourish service. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm doing it too- let me know how much you love it!

      Delete
  8. The dreamcatcher onesie on London Jaxon is adorable! I really need to stop buying my niece clothes. But I can't! Ha! Now excuse me while I get lost on your Pinterest boards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way with my niece! I think it's because I don't have a girl that the girl stuff always looks SO cute!

      Delete
  9. These kids clothes are so cute. Now I just need some babies of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always buy in advance. I was crazy and did that! haha.

      Delete
  10. Just signed up for Nourish! I don't know how many times I have wished there was such a service. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks lady! And don't get me starting on your Fall Pinboard- so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips