Monday, December 16, 2013

Family Photos and Late Holiday Cards

A couple of weeks ago my friend Emily snapped some family photos for us (Arizona people, contact her via her website- she's the best!). It was a super rainy morning so I was unsure of how they would turn out, but as always, she managed to somehow, someway capture beautiful images. She always takes the best pictures of Henry too and captures the happy, fun spirit he has, even when I go into the session unsure of how she'll even get one good one. He wasn't in the best mood that morning, and if you know anything about three year olds, you know that family pictures and a bad mood do NOT mix. But yet again, Emily worked her magic and took some photographs we will cherish forever.

I was VERY late on ordering our holiday cards- does anyone else feel like this month is going by way too quickly? So I took advantage of Tiny Prints' express shipping. And even though I ordered on Friday, our cards are due to arrive today! Right now Tiny Prints is offering 25% your entire order (use code SW1217), which is the best deal ever. Add in rush or super rush delivery and you can have your cards tomorrow or the next day. I chose this Christmas card, but I also love these two.

I'm always the kind of person who has their cards stamped and ready to go by December 1st, but at least with Tiny Prints I can be a bit of a slacker and still get the job done. Thanks a million, Tiny Prints!




Photos c/o Emily Snitzer
Cards c/o Tiny Prints

22 comments:

  1. Your family = ADORABLE. I love the photos.

    Christen
    http://christenlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get Charlie's beanies? I'm having the hardest time finding them for my babe.

    Alexis

    herethennow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean...Henry's beanies. Yay new mom brain. :)

      Delete
  3. Your boys are just too cute for their boots... Meant to also say on the Polar Express how Henry looks so much like his grandmother. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014 (from Oz)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful! Such a great idea for the photos with all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures! The yellow background was a good find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I do hope you get your cards, however. Tiny Prints has been having huge problems with delivery this year and their Facebook page is deluged with complaints: https://www.facebook.com/tinyprints?filter=2 Our own cards were due last week but they still aren't here - they haven't even shipped yet, despite the expedited service. Waiting time to talk to Customer "Service" is over one hour and Live Chat is perpetually down. Hope you have better luck than we've had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had trouble with Tiny Prints last year unfortunately, but they were very kind and helpful. They even gave me a nice voucher to use this year, but I instead used it on baby announcements ;]
      They're still A-okay in my book.

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness such adorable photos! Henry and Charlie are just so darn cute! Love your little family you got there!

    http://mariedarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful family photos!
    What colour lipstick are you wearing?! It's GORGEOUS!

    http:///www.saratonin.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle, your photos turned out beautifully! I love your sweet little family! Happy Holiday, Hamptons! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the sweetest pictures. Goodness gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures came out BEAUTIFUL. And Henry's smile is gold.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous family photos! I'm glad I'm not alone in being late with Christmas cards. Mine JUST came today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this months has flown by! i've given up on my holiday cards this year..but this is a great option to know for next! beautiful pictuers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great photos! Merry Christmas to you are your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Forex Latest News, Forex Trading Tips, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are adorable! you have such a beautiful family and i can see the joy!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips