Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekend Links


It's the weekend, and thanks to my sweet sister offering to house and dogsit for us, we are headed out of town for a few days. I'll be back Monday with photos and a fun post or two, but as usual you can always follow along via IG.

Here are some links to get your weekend started!


10 Tips for a Productive Life. Loved this.

New Oreo flavors. Neither sounds very appetizing!

Why The Bachelor was ruined with Juan Pablo's anti-gay remarks. Agree?

Midway Ice Castles- so cool. 

Scientific proof that thoughts and intentions can alter the physical world around us.

Currently loving: these ankle boots, this bracelet, these pants, and this dress.

21 inane products for questionable parents. We actually have the first one on the list and love it!

Mexican quinoa. I make a similar dish for lunch pretty often, but this is a bit fancier.

The most recent post on one of my most favorite blogs.

I always enjoy reading about other people's fave beauty items.

The best cities to raise an outdoor kid- love that one of them in our neighboring city, and where I went to college.

The Full House cast is reuniting for a Super Bowl commercial. Awesome!

"The days are long but the years are short."

Still texting? Apparently "old-fashioned texting" is on the decline.

My sweet friend Kelly Ann has a new site, and it's beautiful.

Smokey Kale Caeser Salad. Yum.

Are you there God? It's Katy Perry.

7 reasons to be happy...even if things aren't perfect now.

Great, informative post: Lighting Tips and Tricks For Bloggers.

Etsy wishlist: one, two, and three.

Girls and Sex and the City in one place. Miranda and Marnie, people!

The ugly side of pretty.

And finally, some great posts around the blog world: Writing For Fun and A Year of Date Nights.


  1. I've bookmarked pretty much every link! Have a lovely break :)


  2. I love these link round-ups you do! I also love the blog We Seek Joy... it's one of my favorites, too. Have a good weekend.


  3. Thanks, love - I now have 20 tabs open. Have a great weekend! :)

  4. Yay for linking Camp Patton! Grace is so funny!

  5. I'm excited to check out the photography post. Have a great weekend!

    The Rambling Fangirl

  6. We must read a lot of the same blogs! I just got through reading a couple of these links while catching up on Bloglovin! Enjoy your trip. :)

  7. Having an efficient local Business Phone Service in place is essential if you want to establish your own business. The type of communication system that you will use along with your phone service is also a matter of concern.

  8. I love your links, you always turn me on to great new blogs!

  9. I just wanted to thank you so much for mentioning me in this post! You lit up my stats like a Christmas tree! :)

  10. Ah I love those booties, Danielle! Would you mind sharing where you got them? :)

  11. Yes what are those booties and the red and blue shirt! SO cute!!!


Blogging tips