Monday, February 10, 2014

A New Blog

http://www.homebrewcoffeeblog.com/

 

You guys I'm so excited to share a fun project that Hank just launched today! Home Brew is a site dedicated to all things coffee- brewing techniques, roasting, bean reviews, and much more. If you know my husband you know how much he loves the stuff and how much pride he takes in its preparation, so it's really exciting that he now has his own space online to share this passion. If you're a coffee lover we'd love for you to stop by and say hello, or pass along the link to a coffee-loving friend. Hank has a lot of fun things planned and I'm looking forward to seeing what he shares...and I hope you'll come along for the ride too!

Enjoy!

28 comments:

  1. This is really fun! Good job, Hank! Looking forward to reading along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love coffee, and that site definitely my cup of coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of blog!! great job with it Hank.

    Zoe
    http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Zoe! Thanks for checking it out:)

      Delete
  4. Oh this looks like such a fun venture. Can't wait to add this to my morning reads. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea! I love this. Go Hank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much for your support Jenna!

      Delete
  6. Ahhh so stoked he got his blog up and running!! Squarespace is pretty neato, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Me too! :) Thanks for reading girly. <3

      Delete
  7. This is so fun! The coffee lover in me is going to love this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you for reading <3 <3

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Kelli! I thought so too- I was so excited for him!

      Delete
  9. Wow, looks great! Definitely passing this site onto my hubby who is coffee obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun! I know that I need coffee to survive most days so I'll definitely be following along! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hank too! haha. It's so nice of you to support this. Thank you Chandler:)

      Delete
  11. Awesome!!!! Great idea, and I will follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I am so excited for this blog! I work at a coffee shop and am a coffee fanatic. Hence why the name of my blog is french press this! :) can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips