Sunday, March 9, 2014

Journal Day Prompt #4

Here's this week's prompt-

If you had unlimited resources, what political or social issue, or area of scientific or medical exploration would you fund? Do you have a cause that is dear and near to your heart that you'd put your time, energy, and money into if you had the means? Tell us about it, along with a bit of background explaining where you're coming from.

I'll be back Thursday with my response, and that's when I'll ask you guys to share a bit from your writing in the comments, as well as a link to your post so we can all check it out.


Read more about my Journal Day project here.
Read previous Journal Days here.


  1. Another good one... as well as another tough one..

  2. This is a good one...I've just started my blogging adventure (as in, started it Friday!) I am finding so many great blogs and was inspired to start my own. I have a long ways to go, but love you site! I plan on journaling this one Thursday.


Blogging tips