Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Week in San Diego, Part Two

I'm glad I decided to break this trip into two posts- I had way too many photos! Looking back through them has made me miss the beach so much. For those of you who are lucky enough to live by the ocean, I can't even imagine how nice it must be to wake up and just BE there, every single day!

Have you ever been to San Diego? Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, we've been quite a few times but it was always either for Comic Con or while Hank was on tour. Henry and I visited La Jolla with Sarah a couple years ago and had the best time (it's so beautiful there), but as a family this was the first "real" San Diego beach vacation.

Do you have a favorite beach in California? I think we'd love to explore the northern part of the state next- I've seen so many photos at my friend Sarah's blog and Instagram of all the beautiful beaches and forests, and it's very high on our to-go/must-see list.

For now though, here's the second half of our trip photos, taken with both my "regular" camera and my iPhone! Enjoy. xoxo







20 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had such an amazing time. photo's like this make me miss home so much and we were there just a month ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So neat you're from here! It seems like such a beautiful place to call home.

      Delete
  2. Oh, so you enjoy at the moment also the sea! My husband and I are also at the sea at the moment but in Germany on the island of Sylt :) Wonderful pictures <3
    xx from Germany, Rena

    International giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena! Enjoy your trip too:)

      Delete
  3. That picture of Henry hugging his cousin is just the sweetest. They look so similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree- they have been looking so much alike! :) Thanks Kayleigh!

      Delete
  4. Aww these photos are awesome. Glad you guys had a good time. That shark picture is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tina! :) That photo is one of my faves.

      Delete
  5. You guys are literally the cutest family! This looks like so much fun. There really is nothing like a beach vacation. I'm completely landlocked in Utah, and I just dream about one day living closer to the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Shelby! SO sweet! :) I also dream of living by the ocean all the time!

      Delete
  6. Those are really cool photos, you must have had a lot of fun there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Your children will family will cherish these memories forever - especially that shark outfit. So fun! You have officially inspired a trip to San Diego.

    Warm regards,
    Alexandra
    www.littlewildheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alexandra! I'm happy I've inspired a beach trip...now....take me with you! ;)

      Delete
  8. Brilliant photographs...I would so love to visit California one day! x
    www,missenchanting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boys are getting so big! They are so beautiful - as are the photos. Would you mind telling me where you got Charlie's shark swim wear? It's precious. Thank you! - Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely pictures! that shark suit is just the cutest :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these pictures, dani! the colors are incredible. what a great trip with your family!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips