Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekend Links


Hello Sunday! I had so much fun this past week with that travel theme we had going on, and I'm already looking forward to next week's posts- it's officially Charlie's birth month and there's SO much goodness on the way.

I hope you've had a great weekend- see you back here on tomorrow! Until then, here are some links to enjoy:

My Snake Phobia, My Boyfriend, And Me.

Airplane passengers as explained by their pants.

Sale alert! Our local AZ pals over at Tiny Lemon are having a $10 onesie sale.

Why Can’t We Stop Talking About ‘Bikini Bodies’?

Safe shopping with baby- leave the carseat in the car.

Thursday, I already love you

This post makes me want to go to Paris. And this one to Yellowstone!

Read this: I Vowed to Kill Myself by Age 30- My Birthday is Next Month.

Doesn't this look amazing? Lemon blueberry layer cake.

Wishlist, dress edition: one, two, and three. And one non-dress- these booties.

Caroline’s 37-Piece Capsule Wardrobe and Creative Process.

Have you tried a flower service like this one yet?

"I'm having an abortion this weekend."

Loved reading this take on sleepovers, especially from a Mom of older kids.

On learning how to accept help, and welcome happiness.

Etsy love: one, two, and three. And one Store Envy item too. ;)

When love feels heavy.

Some wonderful posts around the web: this fabulous outfit, a fun way to recap a month, and this DIY wardrobe.

And finally, "I don't care if you like it."

xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    Thank you so much for featuring my shop Le Lait here in your blog, I really appreciate it.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, a great selection of links. I really enjoyed 'when love feels heavy'; it's reassuring to know that when our little one comes along, it's okay to not have it all together, no matter how much prep we do in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for the very sweet feature, Danielle! Hope you and your darling family are doing well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome links! and I love the madre tee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That "I'm having an abortion" article was so hard to read. There are so many people who want babies and can't have them - I wish more women would be open to it as an alternative to abortion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including my Paris post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the link! Love it! I really hope you guys have a flower service in the US, I don't think I could live without mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including my xoJane piece in this roundup. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many interesting and fun links here..and really do appreciate you linking to my sleepover post. :)
    I'm pretty sure that reading about Henry's first sleepover got me thinning on the topic...haha.
    And have I ever told you? I don't think I ever considered a tattoo in my life, and yours might have been what made me start to think how I think I might actually want one! (or four. haha)
    Probably still won't ever actually do it--But I love to see how yours look in your pics!
    w/ Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake makes my mouth water a bit, I need that in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many good things!! I'd love to win because I am a huge lover first of baby and toddler wearing, and also being on the go with kids in toe. We are a busy family and we haven't let having kids slow us down- we just have more fun! :) All wonderful products that I'd be thrilled to put to use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome giveaway and I would love to win since I will be having a baby in February! This is my first so I'm starting at the beginning on baby items.

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for including the wardrobe capsule link! Just what I've been needing lately :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vivian would love all these things!! Awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips