Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Favorites (Under $40)

1. I just got this tote in the cognac and black and I love it. It's very similar to the Madewell Transport Tote, but a fraction of the cost because it's faux-leather. It's actually $48 but I wanted to slide it in here anyway. ;)

2. The perfect fall-into-winter scarf!

3. I love this denim shirt. Great for layering, or worn year round with pants, shorts, etc.

4. A cute tunic that I would probably pair with a long sweater and comfy leggings or jeans.

5. These are my go-to sunglasses. I love the large frames and tortoise shell print.

6. This fall is all about HATS! And this one is perfect.

7. I usually feel a little silly in knee-high boots (maybe because I'm pretty short), so ankle boots are my favorite thing to wear when the weather cools down a bit. This pair is too cute!

8. I really like this simple, striped tee. It's the perfect layering piece!

9. I've been on the hunt for the perfect red plaid shirt and I think this one might fit the bill. I'm into the slightly worn in feel and the mix of patterns. This one is under $40 with the 25% off promo going on right now.

10. Aren't these boots great?

14 comments:

  1. I am actually obsessed with the sunglasses and the tote! Looks like I'll be heading out for a mini shopping spree soon... thanks for the great finds :)

    http://asipofthegoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid shirt...reminds me of chilly nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! I really need to get some more fall essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat and the boots! Although I live for the summer I always look forward to a good fall shopping spree.
    http://palsywalsyblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scarf! and the bag. I've been looking for a inexpensive tote bag as like so to carry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so much the ankle boots.

    If you'd like to, check my little blog :
    littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these finds! the shirts, bag and boots are my fave.

    Zie
    www.bohomixology.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my style!! I love it its all so darn cute!!!

    Busymamaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tote and striped tee! Honestly, I want everything on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in for anything with stripes! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips