this tote in the cognac and black and I love it. It's very similar to the Madewell Transport Tote, but a fraction of the cost because it's faux-leather. It's actually $48 but I wanted to slide it in here anyway. ;)
2. The perfect fall-into-winter scarf!
3. I love this denim shirt. Great for layering, or worn year round with pants, shorts, etc.
4. A cute tunic that I would probably pair with a long sweater and comfy leggings or jeans.
5. These are my go-to sunglasses. I love the large frames and tortoise shell print.
6. This fall is all about HATS! And this one is perfect.
7. I usually feel a little silly in knee-high boots (maybe because I'm pretty short), so ankle boots are my favorite thing to wear when the weather cools down a bit. This pair is too cute!
8. I really like this simple, striped tee. It's the perfect layering piece!
9. I've been on the hunt for the perfect red plaid shirt and I think this one might fit the bill. I'm into the slightly worn in feel and the mix of patterns. This one is under $40 with the 25% off promo going on right now.
10. Aren't these boots great?