Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Explore Arizona: Crescent Moon Ranch in Sedona

The last weekend of summer calls for some extra fun, don't you think? So we packed everyone into the car and headed to Sedona, which is about 60 miles or so from our house. Sedona is one of my favorite places in the world, and if you've been there before you probably know why! It's absolutely, breathtakingly, beautiful. If you've never been, put it on your to-visit list, now! There are so many fun things to do there with the whole family (I actually have a post coming up soon with some favorite stops), but this little park if one of the best. Crescent Moon Park is a little bit of everything- beautiful scenery, tons of open space for kids to run, water for swimming, mountains for climbing, shaded picnic tables, and miles of trails.

I hope you had an amazing last weekend of summer too! I think we're finally ready to welcome autumn with open arms.

22 comments:

  1. I love that family picture of your four in the water! Beautiful! Enjoy the first days of Fall!

    Best,
    Annie
    The Mama Gazette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie! We were lucky enough to have a woman offer to snap one of all of us! :)

      Delete
  2. All these photos are adorable- but that last picture takes my breath away! You really know how to capture a moment!

    -Madelyn
    www.onebluebicycle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Madelyn thank you so much! Such a sweet compliment. Have a great day! <3

      Delete
  3. Sedona looks like a perfect place to spend the last weekend of Summer, looks like you guys had a really neat time! My husband & I were recently talking about how we need to make more of an effort on our family days to do more outdoorsy things with our daughter (even though we aren't outdoorsy types!) and a little weekend away like this would be perfect! Glad you guys had a wonderful time together :)

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I hope you guys have fun on your adventures! :)

      Delete
  4. Great photos, looks like a really beautiful place. I will put it on my "must visit" list for sure.
    http://palsywalsyblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! :)

      Thanks Angela!

      Delete
  5. your family pictures look totally amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved these pictures! :) So great. We are taking Everett camping for the first time next weekend. I'm excited and nervous haha. I hope he sleeps in the tent ok. I would LOVE to visit that area some day. We will be headed to Fall Creek Falls. You should put that on your list as weel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally will..as long as you guys come out here for a visit! ;)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. You're always so sweet Jessica! I really appreciate you reading and commenting! I hope you're having a great afternoon. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  8. Sedona is sooo beautiful! I went out to Arizona last year and was so sad that I couldn't go visit. Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, you have to come back and visit! You will love it. :)

      Delete
  9. How lovely! Everything is so picturesque......=) ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I dream of traveling in this part of the usa ...
    Paris is so far .. :(
    these red rocks make me dream, really!
    I love Henry with his camera, as his mama;-)
    ets has what brand of shoe shower Charlie, I love it!

    xoxo

    http://www.myhappy-d.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oups... what brand Charlie's shoes ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips