Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekend Links

Flagstaff 10/21/12
[a little over two years ago- this photo makes me so excited for fall!] 

Happy weekend! Here are some things I've been loving around the web this past week:

A great round up of kid (and pet!) friendly hikes in the Phoenix area.

What a cute nursery!

On dealing with negativity online.

The 15 most remote places in the world.

On masks.

How to...make homemade dish soap.

What a middle school boy needs most from his parents. Bookmarking this for later.

Wishlist: these rain boots, this dress, and these shoes.

“If you’re going to raise a murderer, you’re going to take responsibility.

Yum: herbed tomato and roasted garlic tart.

And how about this update to a regular spaghetti squash dinner.

I love little peeks into Tatiana's gorgeous home.

I love Kaelah's honesty here (and in all her posts).

5 ways I will be a different school Mom this year.

The truth about your chakras.

A Great White Shark in Massachusetts.

MIT is hosting a breast pump hackathon!

Great post: Notes to My Younger Self.

Happy birthday, Ivy!

I love David Sedaris.

An interesting read: "Marriage is going down. I'm yelling 'Tinder.'"

10 international buildings every architecture lover must see.

Read this: a great post on the growth of a blog and its author.

Etsy love: this planner, this pennant flag, and this card set.

Ask Andew W.K.: Prayer is Stupid, Right?

And finally, all parents please watch this. I laughed so hard I cried. 

p.s. thank you all SO MUCH for the sweet words about my new design! Did you also see that I put up a FAQ? Let me know if you think of anything else I should add!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Yeah FAQ is missing exactly how many push ups you can do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to make that tart. I'm on tomato overload right now from our garden. Not a bad thing, of course. Just SO.MANY.TOMATOES! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog, we recently moved from Arizona to New Zealand and this made me a little homesick! And while you're enjoying fall we're stoked for spring! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many pretty remote places in this world, thanks for sharing that link, it tickled the little travel bug in me that wants to see more! Also, the 'is it a crime to raise a killer' article was interesting, I don't agree with the grieving fathers point of view, but I do feel for him and I hope his family will be able to move forward and see that finding someone to blame isn't an important part of healing. Great links as always Danielle!

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danielle, thanks for linking to I Heart AZ! I just found your cute blog and read that you live in Northern AZ. If you are ever interested in writing some of your favorite things about your city I would love to feature you on our blog. Let me know what you think! You can email me at contactus at iheartaz dotcom. ~Marily

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips