Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pumpkin Picking

Nothing makes me appreciate this blog more than when I go to a post tag (current example: pumpkin picking) and I'm able to look back years and years at pictures and words and memories all in one place. Amazing! It's pretty crazy to see the changes in not just the kids, but in us too. Case in point: 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. Time is crazy! So for the fifth time as a family- the first time when Henry was still in my belly- we made our way over to Freeman Farms for their annual pumpkin festival.

It was a great day- we got to do everything on Henry's list, shared some delicious kettle corn, and left right at closing time. We headed home a little dirtier, the boys a little more tired, but we were all on a pumpkin high, feeling so happy after a hayride and wandering around the farm for a couple of hours. Visiting the pumpkin patch was one of my most favorite traditions as a child, and it's so fun doing the same with our little guys.

Here are some photos from our day -




10 comments:

  1. The photo of Henry with the deer!! So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Henry has grown up so much ! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES these are the best pumpkin picking photos I've seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family. It seems that all of you have enjoyed picking pumpkins. Great photos of happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I'm with you- being able to look back and see the special memories on my blog is such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, it looks like the kids had such a great time!! We went last weekend and my boyfriend's two year old went crazy for the corn maze- did you guys try it while there? Also, the photo of you and Henry is soooo sweet! That's one to frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous family photos! That's one thing I love about the blogging experience as well. I have been posting a #TBT post every Thursday from my blog that gives me the opportunity to look back. I sometimes stumble upon posts I had forgotten I wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos Danielle, I especially adore the one of Henry being silly & yourself - your hair looks amaaaaaze! It looks like you guys had a sweet ol' time together making some cute family memories.

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pumpkin pics!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know you (don't worry, I live in England!) Found your blog via some one's blog roll...But I just have to say those are lovely photos. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips