Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas 2014

I wanted to share a few photos from our holidays this year before I totally forgot about it. Although to be honest it feels like a blur way back in my memory already, even though it's only been a couple of weeks! I'm someone who really does love all the hustle and bustle of November and December, but once the New Year hits I find it SO relieving and almost exciting that it's smooth sailing until spring.

This year's Christmas was low-key and great. We celebrated with three sets of grandparents plus our own little family, so it was busy, but really wonderful. I'm still not sure if seeing the boys' faces light up as they run out to the tree early in the morning will every get old- Christmastime with kids is the best.

I hope you and yours had a wonderful, magical holiday season as well!

xoxo


15 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the letter from Santa, that's such a sweet touch.

    http://www.thecharleygirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! My parents did the same thing for my sister and me. <3

      Delete
  2. Every second year we have a low key Christmas, and after being struck with gastro on a 'busy' christmas last year I am most definitely looking forward to a quiet one this year! Having children really brings back the magic of christmas, glad to see you guys had a safe & happy Christmas. Happy New Year Danielle!

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! I hope you guys are on the mend and are feeling better. But yay for a quiet holiday- those are the best. xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a good Christmas break.

    http://www.thenletsbegin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frances! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas break too.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Christmas! It is so true Christmas with kids is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photographs :) Nothing says as much as a kids face when they open socks... shock, confusion ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Right?! Shock..confusion. I love it. ;)

      Delete
  6. The matching pajamas. OMG! So cute! What a beautiful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! They actually came in adult size too but our Target was all out of them. SO bummed!

      Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. It looks like you had a really lovely Christmas will lots of family and lots of happy faces; pretty perfect in my book! Love Bella xox

    My Blog, Little Isabelle

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips