photo from this past Fall - an oldie but a favorite of the two of us
By Henry, age 4 1/2. I asked him the questions and he gave me the answers -
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you and be kind.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Charlie and me and Daddy, she likes to be outside and to go running. And cooking and eating makes her happy too.
3. What makes her sad?
When we don't listen or are mean.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
When she reads to me in funny voices and plays animals with me on the floor.
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Probably a rascal like me!
6. How old is your Mommy?
10 years old.
7. How tall is your Mom?
She's small, not very tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Be a mommy! And also read books and dance with us.
9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around?
Errands! And probably talk on the phone to her friends.
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Growing her hair really long (haha...what?!)
11. What is your Mom really good at?
She's really good at being nice and fun and extra good at dancing.
12. What is she not very good at?
Staring contest, she laughs and I win almost every time.
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
Work on the computer, keeps us safe, protects the babies!
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
All the veggies.
15. What makes you proud of you Mom?
Being a good Mommy.
16. What is Mommy's favorite thing about Daddy?
The smile he always has on.
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Hike in the woods, read books and try to make sure Charlie doesn't climb up the bookshelf.
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
Same color hair and we both like sandwiches.
19. How are you different?
She's a grown up and I'm a kid, but we're really the same a lot too.
20. How do you know that Mommy loves you?
Because she tells me all of the time and always says yes when I want to read another book.
Aww! This was fun! I think next time I'll make this a video, but I'm happy to have these answers written down somewhere.