Here are some of my favorites, both on my wishlist and ones I own and love!
1. Madewell rings. Have you checked out their jewelry yet? I recently got this ring and have been wearing it non stop. The price is great too.
2. My friend Kelli makes the prettiest rings right here in Arizona and sells them in her Tempe-based shop and on Etsy. She sent me a set of stackers (pictured above and below) and I really love all three.
3. Free People also makes some really great jewelry, especially for your hands! Here are a few of my favorites: one (pictured here...and on sale too), two, and three.
4. Another favorite is Gorjana. I recently picked up one of their midi rings and it's really beautiful. Great quality and the perfect gold tone.
5. And finally, Elizabeth and James makes some of the neatest jewelry- a little pricier, but definitely a great splurge and treat for yourself. This one is my favorite.
If you have any favorites, especially Etsy shops, let me know! It's so fun finding new little treasures to add to my collection. xoxo