Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Video: Hiking Yosemite and Half Dome 2015

I have SO much to say about this trip, but I wanted to break up the experience into two posts, with the first being this video. I put this film together last night because I wanted to be sure to get it done while the weekend was still fresh, and I'm so happy I did. I don't have more than a couple seconds of footage actually climbing Half Dome- I didn't really have a free hand, haha- but the overall feel of the weekend is definitely inside this little movie. I hope you enjoy it. The song I chose to use is called Lost in Time by an Australian band called Whitley. I love that it's an Australian group because half of our crew were Aussies- so it's very fitting. I'll share a photo-heavy post about the weekend later this week with all of the details of our adventure, but I wanted to share this today. Enjoy, and be sure to watch in HD!

10 comments:

  1. Wow you are amazing! I would love to try climbing but I'm a little bit of a wuss.

    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! So glad you were able to sneak away for such a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You continually are my favorite person I don't actually know! That looks amazing! I also now want a Go Pro in the worst way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this so much! And great song :) do you think I could persuade you to do a post on what you packed for the trip and your must have hiking gear?? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coolest video ever - thanks for taking the time to make it! This is definitely on my bucket list now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous! I'm in serious need of some new adventures!

    www.kotrynabass.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to know about dat "track" info..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of your adventures lately. Would love to hear about the tour guide company you used!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips