Wednesday, October 14, 2015

More Fall Faves

You guys have seemed to enjoy the previous Fall Faves posts I've shared so I figured I would share one more. I just sent out the last bit of the 1st 3rd (make sense? haha) of my closet sale, and I'm excited to continue to refill my closet with the things I really love and will wear for a long time to come. I've been cutting back on shopping for the most part, but whenever Fall rolls around I feel like there are so many cute things I love! I enjoy "window shopping" online, and it's fun to share here too. Enjoy!

First up, Shop Bop is having a fantastic Friends and Family sale right now- 25% off with code INTHEFAM25. There are so many amazing deals on the brands and items I love that I go back to time and time again, so definitely check it out! I'll also include some favorites below. I do want to mention though, my favorite brand Free People, is included in the 25% off! Amazing time to stock up on awesome goodness.

I'm loving this dress- how cute would it be paired with these ankle boots?

In the market for a new pair of running shoes? I have these and love them.

This is a key layering piece in my closet (I have it in black and white)- and good all year round!

A huge thing on my wishlisht (Christmas list!): a Clare V. bag.

Affordable coats: one, two, and three.

This is my favorite bralette- I wear one almost everyday.

Here's a great basic top.

Have you gotten yourself a Madewell plaid shirt yet? This is a staple for me.

And more ankle boots I love here and here.

Dress love: one, two, and three.

And finally, you can get the BB Dakota jacket I have on up there (my favorite!) for 25% off right now too. And the Converses too, if you really want to be twinning. I say go for it! ;)



  1. I just bought my first pair of Converse as a thirty year old lady! I missed out on them somehow in my 15 year old, going to shows in VFWs part of my life!

  2. I have a bralette just like that one and I also wear it almost every day!

  3. If you don't have a Madewell plaid shirt, is it even Fall? ;) I wish I could pull off ankle boots - for some reason they just look silly on me. They're so cute though!


Blogging tips