Thursday, October 29, 2015

Summer Snaps to Art

I am just about finished going through and editing all 1,000+ (!!!!) photos from our month-long East Coast trip. It's taken such a long time, and I'll spare you guys from seeing all of them, but soon I'll get around to sharing them. I'm going to break it up via state, so I'll begin with Massachusetts and go from there. While going through the photos though, I was trying to choose which to print out, and which to use for our new Switch Art set from Art.com. Have you seen my Instagrams mentioning them? I love it because it allows you to not have to commit to just one photo- you get to choose any amount of magnetic prints and easily switch them out whenever you want!

I took part in Art.com's summer campaign where they asked IGers to share summer photos, hashtagging them with #SwitchArtStyle to win a pack of their very own Switch Art set. The giveaway is still going on, share your favorite summer photos using #SwitchArtStyle and tag me @danihampton for your chance to win! You can see a cool video explaining how it works here.

Summer photos are really such little bursts of happiness though, and I love to have them around the house. Even though I'm not a teacher anymore and my kids aren't in "real" school yet, once June rolls around I still have those same feelings of freedom and joy I once did as a child. There's just something in the air! And I'm really looking forward to having summer on our wall year-round thanks to our new Switch Art frame (we chose the Pecan). I've never used anything like this, and I think it will be neat to see my photostream kind of come to life...on Henry's wall! He's insisted that he gets to have it in his room. hah! I hope you'll check them out- this was such a fun campaign to be a part of.

Here are three of the summer photos I chose for ours, followed by some photos of the Switch Art set we received (it turned out SO beautifully and I'm especially loving the gorgeous frame):


*This post is in partnership with Art.com. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. you summer looks beautiful.

    love the blog girl! i can't wait to see more.
    if you get the chance, please come on over to my blog and let me know what you think! I would really appreciate some insight from a fellow blogger like yourself. keep up the good work and can't wait to read more. :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips