Monday, November 16, 2015

3 Fall Favorites

Oh, Fall! My favorite season. And my favorite season to kind of do the whole out with the old, in with the new stuff. Except if you've been kind of reading along as I've been kind of posting about it, you would know that I've really been trying to avoid buying a ton of unnecessary things and stick to my plan. And the plan, well, that's kind of coming together as we go along. ;) But the main thing is getting rid of items in my closet (and home!) that don't spark joy (thank you KonMari), and replacing them with items I really love and will hopefully keep on loving.

So when Rack Room Shoes wanted to team up again and share three of my favorite shoes picks for Fall I gave an immediate yes! I knew exactly what I wanted to share too- the three kinds of shoes I wear most often: athletic shoes, heeled ankle boots, and flat ankle boots. So below you'll find the main things I wear every single day, with the first look being my most common. Have you guys seen that Activewear YouTube video?! It's so good- watch it if you haven' friends and I like to make fun of ourselves because we pretty much wear activewear everyday. That's why I would never be a good fashion blogger. "Here's my favorite pair of running shorts, and here's my best track jacket..."

Anyway! If you missed my first collab with Rack Room a couple months ago, you might not know that they are a really great place to shop for adults and kids- they have great sales every single day. It was hard for me to choose just two pairs of boots because their site is chock full of all of the Fall trends, and a million pairs of great ankle boots, but I managed to narrow it down and ended up finding two new favorites outside of the best pair of Nikes I've ever had! Sponsored post or not, I really really love these shoes and shopping at Rack Room, and I'm certain you will too. I'll give you each outfit's details at the bottom of each section, and a little more about each pair.

Happy shopping! xoxo

Hat: Zara 
Sweatshirt: c/o Village Wild
Leggings: Lululemon
Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes- and the BEST Nikes I've ever had one. I wear them almost everyday, and they're the most comfortable...and the cutest! I highly recommend these.
Stroller: c/o Orbit Baby- this is the new O2 jogger. Check if out if you haven't yet!

Hat: c/o Elm Co.
Jacket: Old Navy

Jacket: Treasure & Bond via Nordstrom (sold out)
Shirt: Top Shop via Nordstrom
Jeans: Gap  (no longer available)
Shoes: c/o Rack Room- these are a great pair of booties- perfect for date night or just casual days thanks to the zipper detail. Very comfy too.
Bag: c/o Fawn Design

Dress: Free People (sold out)
Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes- I talked about these in a post last week but I can't say enough good things about them. They look just like the Sam Edelman Petty boots but a fraction of the cost- and on sale too! Snatch these up, for sure.

Hat: Gap
Flannel: Gap (similar)
Jeans: Gap 
Shoes: Adidas


This post was shared in partnership with Rack Room Shoes. Thanks for reading! :)


  1. I looooove that dress!! The details on it are amazing. Great shots, especially with the fall leaves!

    Melissa | So About What I Said

  2. I love all three of these looks! They're perfect for fall!


  3. I've been on the hunt for new shoes!! Thanks for the recommendations!

  4. Gorgeous looks! I love the second one :)

  5. Love the black booties (the second pair of shoes). I didn't find out about Rack Room Shoes until this summer... I feel like I've lived under a rock or something. But I am soooo glad that I've found them now. I can't wait to go this week and check out some new fall boots -- my pre-Thanksgiving treat for working so hard the past few months :)


Blogging tips