Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Currently Loving...

I'm in love with my manicure right now! OPI's "My Vampire is Buff" gel color with some glitter.

Hello, hello! I thought it would be fun to put together a little "love list" before the long weekend, and during some holiday sales! I have about half of my Christmas shopping done, and I've been trying to not do the whole "one for them, one for me" thing...but it's hard! Window shopping online is really fun when I get in a buying mood- I don't usually press the checkout button but it's often a good way to get rids of the "wants." You know what I mean, I'm sure! Anyway, here are some things I'm loving, and I hope you love too!

First of all, Shopbop is having a huge sale this week via a "buy more, save more" promotion (up to 25% off) which I really like because you can often get some really great sale items for a big chunk off. See all the sale info here. I'll include a ton of SB items below too.

I've really been into poncho/wraps this season and really love this one from Bridge & Burn. Very cute layered. Here are more poncho options from Madewell also.

These boots are my favorite...I've been waiting for them to go on sale!

Loving this simple sweater. This one too!

For the past couple of years my Christmas outfit has been a Free People dress- and they have so many great ones this year! I especially love any of their sequin party pieces.

In my dreams I would get one of these See by Chloe coats. Just beautiful.

This one is more in my budget...and just as rad!

Isn't this a cute weekender bag?

This dress is just gorgeous- it would be perfect for family photos! And another great dress- a lot more basic but just as cute.

I've been wearing a lot of longline button ups lately- they look really cute layered over tanks. One of my favorite ways to wear one over a floral or ruffly Free People slip.

Some great finds from Old Navy: this pair of boyfriend jeans, this sweater, and these boots.

I have a girlfriend who swears by Blank NYC leather jackets.

If you're looking for a new of affordable jeans, this brand has become my favorite. Comfortable and cute!

Adorable dress for under $25.

And finally...I am loving these sunglasses. 25% off too! ;) For more a splurge I LOVE every single one of these Karen Walkers as well.

Happy shopping, or fake-shopping, if you're just having fun and doing it my way!



  1. Love your nails! And how cute is that weekender bag indeed!!

  2. Oh thanks! You are always so upbeat :-) It's now 9.30 am in Belgium. My boys are in school and I am ready to start my house cleaning with a smile on my face thanks to you. And inspired for the hollidays too! Have a Nice weekend, love Ina


Blogging tips