Thursday, November 19, 2015

Weekend Links


Happy weekend! Here are some links from around the web this week. Enjoy!

All about selfies. A good read.

These boots (pictured above) have made their way onto many of my friends feet. Not my pair- they got their own. And the consensus? LOVE.

I Was A Fundamentalist Christian Until I Discovered Feminist Writers...

Have you read Reese Witherspoon's speech on ambition? If you haven't check it out.

Why I Provide Abortions.

Winter wishlist: a winter scarf, a fun pair of boots, and a cute statement coat.

9 habits of highly effective restaurants.

On my salad radar: one and two.

Almost done with this book!

Loved seeing these cute pics of my Nashville trip over on Elsie's blog.

Question: why does the shaming and harassment of women always go viral?

Sad that this is reality: When Violence Becomes a Teen Meme.

The internet is what you make it.

Thanksgiving advice from our elders!

And finally, have you heard of Vocal Fry? I hadn't until my friend Alex sent this to me!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you definitely had me clicking on every single one of these. Can't wait to hear how your book is, absolutely adored that Buzzfeed article, and I love Reese's speech xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good spoken word response to some of the critiques of how young women speak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me4_QwmaNoQ&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) Question about the boots; do they run true to size or do you feel you had to buy up a size. Ordering online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These boots do run true to size!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips