Happy Monday! I started this list on Saturday night while the boys were asleep, Hank was out with friends, and I was at home as happy as can be with pajamas on and the fire crackling. I love nights like that. Just quiet time all alone! So I thought it would be fun to share all of the things I've been loving lately, and maybe you'll find a new favorite too! I sincerely wish everyone I knew made lists like this because I always enjoy seeing what friends are into. So if you make a list, link me! Here we go...
1. Sultra Curl Wand. This is BY FAR the very best curling iron I have ever used. I've seen it on a ton of blogs but never wanted to bite the bullet and get it but I'm so glad I did. It's so worth it. I have the 1.5 inch and that's all I use in my hair now. The curls turn to waves which last for a few days but if you like more of a tighter look you could just recurl every morning but I like it to look just slightly wavy. Definitely a must-buy!
2. BB Dakota Coats. These have quickly become by favorite coats. This one and this one are my two most loved coats by this brand, but I also have a plain maroon on that's just as lovely. I can't recommend them enough. For sizing purposes I wear a size small in these jackets.
3. Serial podcast. I talked about this a couple weeks ago in a Currently post, and I'm not sure if I was already done with the first season at that point, but I quickly finished (devoured!) it, and lucky for me, season two was released last week! Have you tuned in? I still can't believe it took me so long to finally get on the Serial train but I'm so glad I did. If you haven't yet I suggest listening to season one in its entirety, then starting the second season. I'm looking forward to listening to it as it happens this time around.
4. My snow boots. I have had the Caribous for a couple of years and love them so much. It's already snowed quite a few times this year and they've been perfect to throw on and stay warm all day long, whether I'm running errands on a cold morning or just doing school drop off. Great quality, super durable and very cute too.
5. Village and Wild. Don't you just love their stuff? I partnered up with them to giveaway a mug and a top, and it was so fun seeing everyone's excitement. I have the mug, this sweatshirt, and a couple of the tees and just love them. Definitely keep your eye on the restock!
6. Cookie parties! Have you ever been to one? I actually never had and I wasn't too sure what to expect. My friend Jessica hosts one every year but I've never been able to make it, but I'm so glad I could this year. So for those unfamiliar (like me!) you just bake up to five dozen cookies- I brought 36 of these- and then you take home as many as you brought. There were SO many amazing treats spread out across Jessica's dining room table and I think the best part was getting such an assortment of items I probably wouldn't have ever baked myself. The boys were ecstatic when I came home with two tins full of deliciousness and this is absolutely something I won't be missing next year. So fun!