Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Weekend Links...on a Tuesday!


Happy Tuesday! I thought I would share some links even though its not actually the weekend. This has been such a busy few days for us, but really, really exciting too. I can't wait for Christmas- the week leading up is always one of my favorites, full of so much busyness and anticipation! Anyway, here are some things I've been reading/loving etc., from around the web this past week. Enjoy!

Everything is yours/everything is not yours. Read this.

This book is next up on my "to-read" list. And along the same lines, this book too.

SO many cute sweaters (and sweater dresses!). And great rings! And bags too. ;) Over the past couple of years Madewell has become one of my favorite brands. Easy, simple, and timeless.

Bored? Here you go.

Rejection letters sent to famous people.

I just got this dress and I'm loving it.

I'm a hot mess for Hillary Clinton...

Great round up of fun IG accounts over on Cup of Jo. This was my favorite of the bunch.

These are my favorite sweaters for winter. Especially the drape back versions!

Yikes, R. Kelly. Kudos to the interviewer for hanging in there.

Read this: Selfie.

Must haves for winter here in Prescott: a pair of these boots, a fun coat, and a cute hat!

Pinterest projects 2016 food trends.

Why you should never ask a pregnant woman why she's going back to work.

Have you checked out Gigi Pip yet?

And finally, Drake on Cake. I love this so much.

5 comments:

  1. I have had both of those books on my wishlist for ages! Hope you review them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the "Everything is Yours/Everything is not Yours" article is very educational, and has such a great perspective. Thank you for sharing it to I could learn a bit more and hear that story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that your Weekend Links are my favourite thing? Like ever? Lately I've been way to busy to surf around myself and you just serve me everything on a silver plate and I'm really thankful for that! Thanks for having a great taste and the overall effort! ;) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why we have such a fascination with the rejection of the now famous, but I too, find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Selfie article, I only got a chance to read it briefly since it is so long but RIGHT ON. I love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips