Thursday, March 3, 2016

Spring Wishlist.

It's kind of funny to have this post come after a closet simplification post, but because I'm trying to be more mindful of what I buy, I often just have fun "window shopping" rather than pulling the trigger. These lists are so fun to make, and although I will definitely will buy something if I really love it and need it, I also really like filling up my shopping cart for fun too. Weird? Maybe. haha. Does anyone else do this? I'll talk more about what I'm buying and why in part two of this post series, but one of the big things I've been trying to do is fill my closet with items I can wear season after season. I thought it would be fun to share some of the things I'm loving right now!

And ps. one of the places I shop the most is Shop Bop and they've having a big sale right now (I'll include some picks from them below). It's a buy more, save more sale. See details here- and FYI it ends March 5th so hurry! I had a credit and I picked up a few Madewell tees I needed to fill out my basics and Hank got a new pair of work shoes.

Okay, on to some fun springtime picks!

I am LOVING all of these new dresses. I would love to add the black and white striped Bay dress to my closet.

So I recently got these boots in brown and I really love them. I needed a pair of low-profile boots, that were waterproof and mud-friendly to wear up at the ranch and these fit the bill well.

Speaking of waterproof, this jacket is absolutely on my wishlist. LOVE.

I really, really love this simple black dress.

Have you ever worn Eberjey pajamas? I feel like I want to invest in a pair- they look so soft! Another brand I want to try out is Splendid. The button-up sets are too cute. If you read yesterday's post, I referenced this book, and in it the author talks about how you should only have things that spark joy and you love, including pajamas. She encouraged readers to wear only beautiful pjs they felt good in- and I think either of these brands would be perfect!

I really really love this dress, especially in peach.

Have you (recently! haha) worn this type of jean? Some days I feel sooo over the skinny jean thing and I think I want to (re)try these out. I used to love them back in the day!

These are my go-to sunglasses...and a great pice too.

Loving these Free People dresses: one, two, and three.

The BEST ankle boots for spring!

This simple (beautiful!) top would be perfect paired with jeans or some linen shorts.

And finally, what are your thoughts on overalls? I am loving this pair.

Happy shopping, window or not!



  1. Love this list and for the record, I love overalls. Probably to the point I am overdoing it. I have overall pants, shorts and a dress. They are just so comfy.

  2. How do the Sorel boots fit? Do they run big or small? I have been really considering a pair!!

  3. The Free People modern Kimono dress looks like you. Go for it! Have you seen this dress? I saw a pic of Katy Perry wearing it and really wish I could pull it off. I'm a sucker for vintage looking prints though. I am anti pajama. Too hot natured, even in the winter.

  4. Would love to hear what you think of your Sorel boots - I've heard a lot of good things and have seen them everywhere. I think I'm going to invest in a pair soon for the upcoming rainy months!

    xx, Caitlin

  5. the green glasses and the boots are my favorite! :D


Blogging tips