Sunday, March 20, 2016

Weekend Links


Happy Sunday! I thought it would be fun to do one of these before the weekend is over. I just finished working and I have a bit of time before I have to sleep...so here we go! Also- wasn't tonight's sunset beautiful?! Arizona is the best. Enjoy. xo

Have you seen this trailer yet? I can't wait to see this movie!

14 stunning vistas in my beautiful state.

This is why parents are more exhausted than you think they should be.

Celebrating women: 50 biographies!

And more: 12 badass women who history forgot.

Currently reading: this book.

I'm loving all of these for spring. And these too- they go so well with all sorts of tops.

There are so many great beauty tips here.

I'll be sharing part two of this series tomorrow!

This was sort of spot on for me- does it work for you?

Very cute: one, two, and three.

Read this: I Am Absolutely Furious and I Don’t Know What to Do With Myself.

All about a springtime Ayurvedic cleanse.

A really sad, interesting read.

And finally, why the idea of a work/life balance is overrated.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips