Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I'm Loving... (April edition)


There is so much GOODNESS happening right now in the internet shopping world! Since I've cleaned out our closet once and for all, I've been having a good time slowly adding in pieces that I love and hope to love for a long, long time. Here are some things catching my eye lately:

Did you check out this dress from Monday's post? It's so well-made- for reference I'm wearing a size small.

Here's the romper pictured above.

Zara has been hitting it out of the park lately. I love this dress (I talked about this earlier on Snapchat- my username is danihamp), this top, and recently picked this up too!

On my list: a pair of Madewell sandals. I'd like one of each of these too! ;)

I think this jumper is so adorable. This one too, but worn off the shoulder.

Also on my list: one of these dresses for summertime.

And more dresses: one, two, and three.

This classic denim brand has become a staple in my wardrobe. Especially the 501s and 721s. I used to wear Levis all the time, and I'm so happy to have "rediscovered" them!

And speaking of basics, I still want to get myself one of these pajama sets. So cute!

Some great tops: one, two, and three.

These backpacks are my favorite- I think Henry needs one for kindergarten next year.

LOVING these sandals.

This is my next dress purchase. I love it.

A few really great pairs of sneakers: onetwo, and three.

This style of Madewell tops and dresses has become one of my favorites. So light and easy to wear!

These pants are great! Perfect for casual weekend wear.

And finally, how cute is this dress? I love it.

Happy shopping! xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love dresses all summer long. So happy the warm weather is finally on the East coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching online for only dresses to wear all summer long. These are all glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute roundup, lady! Do you have any strapless bra recs? I love all of these off the shoulder dresses...but hate constantly hiking up my bra. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips