Monday, April 18, 2016

Seeing Comfort Differently with Zappos + Born Shoes


I'm not sure if it's getting older or just getting more practical, but I absolutely refuse to wear anything that isn't comfortable. I just can't bear to do it. I remember being in my 20s, and suffering through nights out with uncomfortable heels on, just because I loved them and they looked cute. Now I can think of no worse way to spend an evening. Today when I pick shoes yes, they have to be pretty...but they also have to make sense for all of the things I find myself doing- chasing kids, running errands, being on my feet for long periods at a time while at work events etc. And when my friends at Zappos asked if I would try out a new pair of Born shoes, it was of course an immediate yes.

The thing I love about Born is that they're not only comfortable, but they are shoes I would absolutely want to buy even if they weren't. If you're in the market for new springtime sandals, these are them. They go with everything from jeans to dresses, and these will be a staple in my wardrobe as our weather continues to heat up. Hank snapped these photos of Henry and me on our way to an event this past weekend. I ended up being on my feet for a few hours, and these shoes totally worked for me. No pain, no blisters, even straight out of the box. I am truly very happy with them, and as usual when I love something, I want everyone I love to get some too, sponsored post or not.

Plus, Zappos has that whole 365-day guarantee, the fastest shipping ever, easy returns- you guys probably know all of this already. They're my go-to shoe spot, and beauties are absolutely my new favorites.

ps. get my dress here. xo

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! We really like your pictures and style. Continue the good work!
    Best, MODENOVA I www.modenova.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love Born shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are so great, and look comfy too! so happy to have just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips