Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weekend Links


Happy Sunday evening! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was jam-packed with so much goodness and I can't wait to share more tomorrow. Until then, here are some links- enjoy!

As requested on IG, here are some sources from the photos above- find the mirror here, the sideboard here, and the chairs here.

These shoes are my new favorites. I wore them straight out of the box last night and they were incredibly comfortable all night long. The dress is from Zara, a couple years ago.

Some pretty favorites: this dress, any of these, and this pair of sandals.

You've gotta watch this. So good.

I just picked up this very simple tank and I love it. Super flattering.

Going through a personal shift? Read this.

10 healthy popsicles you'll want to eat all summer. Yum!

No, please: Imagine Sarah Palin in the White House.

Celebrate more!

Wishlist: one, two, and three.

I can't wait to check out these podcasts.

Do you follow me on Snapchat? After I posted a photo of this I got a ton of questions. I can't recommend it enough- it makes the best spiralized veggies and is super easy to set up and clean.

11 powerful women on raising feminist sons.

One of my girlfriends has the best coffee table book collection, and it's inspired me to find a couple new ones to add to our collection!

A good read- Sandy and Rizzo and Me.

This Moment is Enough.

And finally, Declutter Your Fantasy Self.

Have a great week ahead! xo

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered that top from Hinge! Now I really can't wait since you gave it the thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of your Shopbop links don't go to a specific item..not sure if that can be fixed. The link for "this pair of sandals" goes to a page with all Free People sandals. I like seeing your favorites!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That farmhouse table though! In case I've missed it from another post, can you share the source for the table? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips