Thursday, June 16, 2016

A Summertime Wishlist

Hank snapped this of me, swimming in Navajo Canyon last summer. Take me back!

Oh, summer! I always think I'm more of a Fall person, but then Summer comes around and I love it so much. Nothing's better than long nights spent outside with my family, letting the boys get good and dirty and getting all of their energy out. And the clothes! I love being able to throw on a long dress and sandals and be good to go. I'll miss these days in a few months, and dream about them when it begins to snow, I'm sure...so I've been soaking up this weather while we can.

For now though, here are some things on my summer wishlist:

I love this dress so much.

I've been on the hunt for a new pair of jean shorts and these are great...and 40% off!

This bathing suit is SO cute.

Overalls? I'm a huge yes but a couple of my girlfriends are huge nos. I love all of these Madewell pairs.

Another great summer dress. This would also be great layered over jeans in the Fall, especially in the rust color.

I have these sandals (shown in the photo above), and you need them! They're surprisingly comfy...and under $25.

So pretty, right? I love the bright colors.

This is the dress I wore to our recent Ergobaby Utah event- via Amazon!

This top, in every color please!

For hiking- this fleece and this hat.

More sweet dresses: one, two, and three.

Every single one of these summer sandals are on my list!

And speaking of shoes, these have been my go-tos this spring. Love.

My dream sunglasses.

Isn't this dress cute?

Anthro faves: one, two, and three.

I have this tank in black, and it's my favorite easy top to throw on.

And finally, here are three books on my summer reading list: some fiction, non-fiction, and a memoir.

Enjoy! xo

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same way! Fall has my heart, but MAN I love summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall has my heart as well, but summer time is just so great for my kiddo to get out and enjoy the great weather and play on the playgrounds. Also, that floral ruffled top, SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Was just looking for a new book. Downloaded The Miracle Morning as an audiobook... As a procrastinating night owl, I'm looking forward to this! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your taste!!! The sunglasses have really caught my eye. I do love fall, it's such a beautiful season, but summer truly is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips