Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Framing!



If you're anything like me, you have a TON of photos on your phone and computer but not many printed out. One of my recent goals has been to get more of our pictures up on our wall, and so far, so good! I've been wanting to try Framebridge forever, and once our frames arrived, I couldn't believe that it took me so long. It really is the best service ever- so easy to use, and the quality is outstanding. I truly can't recommend it enough. We did three of their Instagram frames (all in Framebridge's natural wood Marin frame), as well as one super secret Father's Day gift I'll share after Hank opens it. I've tried other upload-to-frame services and I've yet to experience an interface as user-friendly as Framebridge. I also love how you can choose pictures right from your Instagram and have them printed out. The square size worked perfectly with this skinny wall in our home, and I will definitely be ordering more for other spaces.

Once you order your frames, they'll arrive with all hardware included with the pictures ready to hang! Hank was VERY happy about this, as he is typically the hanger in our house. Framebridge makes it super easy.

AND! I have a discount code to share that you have to take advantage of! Seriously, you'll love it. Head over to Framebridge, get framing, and simply enter "SOMETIMESSWEET15" for 15% off at checkout.

Happy framing! And I'll be back in a couple of weeks with Hank's Father's Day present too.

xo


This post was sponsored by Frambridge, but as always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips