Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 Picks!

Good morning! Today early access for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale began and I wanted to share some of my favorites. This is one of the best times to shop, and I love stocking up on Fall staples during this time. On my list every year- a new pair of ankle boots and booties, a wrap, and some fun, easy items that I will wear again and again. I don't usually go crazy (especially since this!), but I love taking advantage of the major sale prices to get things I really love. Below is a huge list of items that caught my eye- let me know if you end up picking up something fun too!

I got a pair of these boots, and they're probably going to be my new favorites. I got the Chestnut suede.

I also love these peep toes in the Prairie Dust suede.

A few other shoes I'm loving: these heels, these ankle boots, and these rain boots.

These ankle boots are fantastic too. And these!

LOVING this cardigan for Fall.

Give me all of the soft ponchos!

This one in particular is my favorite. Loving the print for cooler weather.

Patagonia on sale! I have this jacket and I love it.

Free People has the best intimates- this bra is extra sweet.

These loungey shorts are great for relaxing around the house...while wearing these slippers!

I ordered this shift dress in the taupe and black. Simple and great for layering this Fall.

I also love this top from Free People. And isn't this faux-leather jacket fun?

Some great running shoe steals: one, two, and three.

This pair of Adidas are on our their way to me! I'm excited.

For the boys:

Speaking of Adidas, I got these for the boys- they're the BEST and such a great price.

I also picked up these tees (in the rocket print) and then these pants for Charlie. He needs to have pull on pants so he can easily go the bathroom on his own at school, and these are great.

And...Star Wars! The boys will love this.

These jackets are super cute for the boys too: one, two, and three.

Loving this hoodie for Henry too.

These are a favorite shoe in our house, and I'm loving this version!

Happy shopping!



  1. Thank you so much for pointing out the leather jacket! I have been on the hunt for one and that is the exact style I wanted and at perfect price point!

  2. Love this!!



Blogging tips