Thursday, July 21, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016 Picks, Part Two!


Good morning! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to non-card holders, so I wanted to share a few more favorites. See the first post here. This year is really great with a ton of fantastic deals, so I'm excited to put another small list together. Enjoy!

For you:

Loving this striped top- comfy and perfect for Fall.

Another great simple layering top. If your size and color is sold out, check back often for restocks! I'm loving the grey and wish I would have snatched it up sooner.

These are such a fabulous pair of ankle boots!

For the price, this is my fave brand of denim and this pair is great.

Another great pair of jeans at a good price.

Doesn't this sweater look cozy?

This bag in the cognac color screams Fall!

This dress too, right? It would be so cute with some ankle boots and this cross body in Malbec.

A few cute dresses: one, two, and three.

I've been really loving lighter colored leather/suede jackets. This one is great.

These red rain boots make me happy!

This top is a must-get! Comfy, cute, and perfect for chilly weather.

For the boys:

This plaid shirt is perfect. I got one for each of the boys.

Everyone loves Mickey Mouse!

I got this jacket for Henry, but I just noticed it comes in baby sizes too.

These TOMS look great for dressier occasions for kids- and they look comfy too!

Freshly Picked on sale! I love these shoes.

These jackets are pricey for kids, but if you buy one for the oldest and pass them down (they last!), it's totally worth it.

This is the perfect gift for a new baby, at a great price.

Some great layering pieces (I love to put vests over these on the boys): one, two, and three.

For your home:

This throw looks so soft and warm. I ordered one in blush to go on the foot of our bed, and I'm thinking of getting one in cream for our couch.

We've been needing to upgrade our towel situation for some time, and I got a few of these to test out.

Loving these bowls, in every color.

This tray is fantastic too. It would work great on a dresser or bathroom counter.

All of these serving boards are beautiful: one, two, and three.

And check out all of these rugs on sale! Love.

Happy shopping! xo

1 comment:

  1. This dress in this picture, where is it from? I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips