Sunday, August 21, 2016

Weekend Links


Happy Sunday! We had the best day today celebrating Charlie's birthday with our close friends. It was a total low-key party at the YMCA, swimming and cake- and it was a great time. The photo up there says it all, right? Charlie's face is everything. Now I'm catching up on emails and thought I would share some links before I hit the hay. I have some fun things to share and I hope you enjoy!

I posted about this dry shampoo on Snapchat yesterday and got SO many questions. It's by far the best I've ever used- you need to try it!

A quick and inspiring read: An Experiment in Simple Meditation.

Wishlist: new Fall/Winter boots for impending cold weather (yay!) and this dress for an upcoming wedding.

What a beautiful woman! Inspiring.

A Guide to Overcoming Procrastination and Finding Focus.

Interesting: 10 Things I Learned from Hitchhiking.

I love: these jacketsthis dress (ordered it last week!), and these sneakers.

10 Effortless Things that Clutter-Free People Do Every Day.

White Male Privilege Is Why We Laugh At Lochte And Vilify Douglas.

I love this post. It got me really, really excited about cozying up this Fall.

I recently got back into pinning. That sound ridiculous but come find me!

So the boys' school has a big auction/gala every Autumn and this year our theme is Old Hollywood. Bring on ALL the sequin gowns!

I can't wait to start baking pies as soon as it starts to really cool off. All of these look great.

Doesn't this book look good? As a non-religious person I'm a little wary that it's a Christian book, but the reviews say it's not pushy at all. I think I'm going to give it a whirl.

And finally, read this! It's a long read, but so fascinating.

Have a great Monday!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh... I hope you buy that dress and I hope we get to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Pinterest tip from one English person to another: you can alphabetize your boards by dragging and dropping them into alphabetical order! Love your boards!

    Karly

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips