Friday, September 23, 2016

Weekend Links

I am SO excited that it's Fall. It's my most favorite time of the year and it's finally here! I feel like I should post only Fall-related links today, but I'll spare you...for now. Here we go--

Watch this, it's important.

How to pick the fastest line at the grocery store.

Did you watch the This Is Us premiere last week? If not, DO IT! I'm so excited about this show.

Wishlist: one of these scarves, these boots, and this sweater. I also really would love to try out a pair of these skinnies.

This school replaced detention with meditation.

And speaking of meditation, here's a 6-minute one for better sleep.

Wrap me up in all of these, please.

Love this: Don't Put Off Your Girls' Weekends.

Scientists discover children's cells living in mothers' brains. So interesting.

We all know a Brock Turner.

Well then: Anthony Bourdain Wants To See The Pumpkin Spice Trend ‘Drowned In Its Own Blood'.

A pretty painting. And some amazing prints.

West Elm is having a huge 20% everything sale. Here are my top three faves: one, two, and three.

I really enjoyed reading this post from my friend Jen! I love Canada.

I Used To Be A Human Being.

Anthropologie love- this dress, this sweater, and these pillows.

Have you ever worn this brand before? I recently picked up a dress on sale and really love it. The quality is great.

And finally, I am halfway through this book and LOVING it. I will share more when I finish it this weekend, but I can't recommend it enough!


1 comment:

  1. I work at a grocery store and I can definitely say that post was accurate haha! Also, This is Us is SUCH a good show. Did you see last night? Omg the ending had my jaw on the floor!


Blogging tips