Wednesday, October 12, 2016

October/Fall Faves

a photo from Adie and Addison's wedding this past weekend! I was 17 weeks here. :) See my dress here and boots here.

I love doing these link round ups. It's almost as fun as actually buying all of the cute things! Fall is the best time to stock up on new items, and right now there are a ton of great sales going on. I've been on the hunt for a couple cute maternity items that will get me through the next five-ish months, so I'll include some pregnancy-friendly links below too! Enjoy. xo

First off- Shopbop is one of my favorite places to get Free People and other brands I love. And right now they're having a BIG sale- 25% your entire order under $500, or 30% off your entire order over $500 with code MAINEVENT16. I just got a bunch of great things I've had my eyes on forever and it kind of felt like I had an employee discount with such a big sale. Sale on sale works too, and a TON of good stuff is already marked down- I got a Chloe bag I've had my eye on forever, for basically 50% off. Crazy.

And now, some links --

I picked up one of these floral planners in the Shopbop sale. I'm so excited for it to arrive!

Another Shopbop grab from the sale- I'm loving the Out 'N About Booties so much.

Great ankle boots: these and these.

On my dress wish list - one, two, and three.

So expensive for a freaking sweater coat but SO cute.

And another sweater I'm loving- especially in gold.

This comfy looking hoodie is great.

These are my go-to pregnancy leggings. They're not maternity, but they are perfect for it! The unhappy reviews totally don't make sense to me because I can't sing these pants' praises enough!

Also, these maternity jeans are my favorites. They're pricey, but you seriously only need to invest in just one pair- they'll last you your entire pregnancy and beyond.

I really love this necklace!

Some fun Target finds: these overalls, this top, and this sweater.

For maternity, one of my favorites is ASOS! Also, this dress isn't maternity but would be perfect.

And finally, how great is this bag? Love it for Fall.

xo

1 comment:

  1. You guys look adorable in that picture above. I love that dress on you! Just wanted to let you know I look forward to these posts!! You always pick such cute things.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips