Monday, October 24, 2016

Weekend Links


Weekend Links...on a Monday! I started these on Friday but with the craziness of the weekend I haven't gotten around to finishing them until this morning. There are so many great things to click on, read, shop, etc. Enjoy!

Why Do Anything?

The Afterlife of a Ballerina.

This scarf is a MUST-HAVE! So cute.

And- give me all the loafers!

Guess your age with this food test. Apparently I'm 50 and live in Tennessee! ha!

The best international destinations for a solo traveler.

AMAZING -- nastywomengetshitdone.com

I just picked up a couple winter sweaters from this new-to-me brand and I'm in love! Great quality and so warm.

Such cute ankle boots.

On my reading wishlist- one and two.

Debate-watching with Hillary Clintons' BFFs. Love this.

One of my favorite things about Free People clothing is that they're so comfy and can also be maternity friendly. I'd take any of these embroidered dresses, please.

What teenagers need from us.

Frequent your local coffee shop often to work? Then this article may be interesting to you!

I'll be treating myself to one of these sweet sleep sets for hospital wear, post-baby! Nursing friendly and so comfortable.

Cute tops: one, two, and three.

And finally, I'm sure you've seen the amazing Trump Book Reports hashtag...but just in case you haven't, here you go!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Also got 50 & Tennessee haha so be it. Only 26 & in NH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I love that link to debate watching with HC's friends. SO GOOD! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete